I'm about to quit this game ><

Reasons?
1- artificial lag that they call spell batching “which has nothing to do with vanilla spell batching” I’ve played more than 200days /played in vanilla & old spell batching never effected me in solo farm play neither in any PVE back then, while this overall delay blizz applied upon servers in 2020classic is so retarded.

i’m sick of stunning a mob & it hits me during stun, I’m sick of interrupting a mob & addon says Interpreted yet cast get finished, i’m sick of stunning a mob to find it facing the original way it was facing when i encountered it “unless u mob move 1step it will always never face u during stun”

2- game actually has too many glitches than you can ever imagine, & tons of exploits, if mentioning any? Probably that will remove the post & give me forum ban for reason (helping with cheating bla bla bla)

3- layers…Blizzard promised in early interview regarding layers that it will be removed because they “wants everyone to play in one world” what a lie…& really? layers should never been existed in the first place.

Guess that was it for me, i’m Done, So good luck everyone in classic & cu in TBC or maybe shadowlands.

5 Likes

I’d ask for your stuff but you are wrong server and wrong faction -_-
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

5 Likes

Blizzard explained how it would work 6 months before release. The community ‘overall’ were very happy with it. You were just not prepared.

3 Likes

I gotta say when I heard of it first I thought it’d be funny to play with.
But in reality the spell-batching is way too extreme and feels a lot “harder” than it did back then.

Not blizzards fault you didnt understand the spell batching .

Also not Blizzards fault or their intention to use layering but they had to bring it in otherwise you’d be on the forums crying you couldnt get a single herb or a single mining node.

But dont let the door hit you on the way out.

2 Likes

I’ve heard Hunter have its share fair of problems aswell… But Paladin is just not working as intended.

Reckoning is bugged.
Seal of Command is bugged.
Consecration is bugged.

And by bugged, it is only bugged in Classic, they do not work as intended as they did in Vanilla. So this is not a case of ‘‘Old bugged abilities that was bugged way back when.’’

These issues have been reported to Blizzard since release of Classic but they still haven’t done anything about it…

2 Likes

I’m the right faction and realm. I’ll take it if you are leaving.

Yeah, back when a bunch of scummy shill streamers said batching is great just like vanilla. Vanilla was nowhere near this unresponsive mess.

@OP I advise you not to try PVP, it’s 100x worse than what you experience in PVE, it has even created more bugs than were originally in the game

1 Like

I am sick of batching too and will gladly take a huge break once hitting r13 :d also layering makes a full server look like a lowpop realm in every zone but burningsteppes / searing gorge…

1 Like

These are valid reasons. Good on you for sticking to your values.

1 Like

I dont care much about the layering and what not, but the spell batching is just horrible… If they don’t remove it in TBC Arenas are going to burn down.

what are those bugs?

I got R12 + exalted with all 3 BGs in Vanilla, R14 and exalted with all 3 BGs in Classic, so I’ve done more than my fair share of PvP and I do remember things like:

• Mages sheeping each other (both sheeps land)
  • Warriors charging each other (both charges land)
  • Rogues gouging a blink
  • Two stuns landing at the same time

I don’t think I ever saw:

• Spells/heals getting both interrupted and landing
  • Heals landing on a target and the target dying without being healed
  • The rogue Vanish/Cheapshot in under a global trick
  • Spellbatched flags in WSG
  • Spellbatched nodes in AB and AV

I played on a very good connection in Vanilla so this may be me being a bit spoiled back then, but to me it looks like they took their Vanilla batching and dialed it to 11.

Maybe their batching in Vanilla was 0.2s of with prio for interrupts and their batching now is 1s with no prio for interrupts. It may also have, in part to do with their new macro system and people being better at that macro system.

5 Likes

Consecration incorrectly counts as a debuff, for instant, but the debuff is hidden on the debuff slot, so here in Classic if the target have a full debuff counter, popping Consecration on the ground in range of the target will knock off other debuffs from the target.

For the other just google it, lots of people already posted about it but nothing is being done.

You aren’t quitting, you’re just complaining.

People that played private servers were used to no/sub 10ms batching.

800ms batching on Taunt

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.