I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

Oh so we’re doing headcanon now.

1 Like

Jinx! Hahaha!

2 Likes

“San’layn” and “darkfallen” are going to lose their meaning to me I’ve read them so many times now

Regardless of the San’layn being independent or not.

It’s quite clear they’re not trusted by either faction, from what I remember (could be wrong) the ones that tried joining the Horde messed it up (Also died again)

I’d imagine the distrust if they’d try joining a faction would just be too high and would be killed on sight, regardless of them being Scourge or not.

BUT! If they were to join a faction, what benefit do they gain just standing in Stormwind or Orgrimmar all day anyway. Which is how they’ll most likely get roleplayed.

Maybe they have.

Kheena has not.

2 Likes

How is this a headcanon? Visit ICC and see for yourself that the mobs are called Darkfallen Classname and “The San’layn” is put in the title field. Of course my analysis of the BfA quest and such would involve some headcanon because of the extreme lack of official information on them, but I’m at least trying to provide evidence and proofs when I stand for something. You just throw random facts and call it a day

Because this was way before Darkfallen became the umbrella term.

Some would also argue that next to the Empire of Star Wars, Nilfgaard from the Witcher could fill that role, if you look at their uniforms, and given Sapkowski went out of his way to make sure that Nilfgaard uses the same terminology for it’s armygroups as the Werhmacht did ( Armygroup Center, Armygroup East etc.) not to mention the dividing of Aedirn between Nilfgaard and Kaedwen in the same way the Germans and Russians divided Poland.

Heck, he even gave Foltest a Chamberlain moment by saying he had brought peace after negotiating with Nilfgaard.

I should stop derailing now…

So? Call them undead elves and nothing will change

The term for “undead elf” is Darkfallen.

San’layn is the name of a specific kind of vampiric Darkfallen, it’s a subrace, as we see in BfA with a group of independent San’layn being referred to that name, because it is not the name of a sect. Dark rangers are not a sect of Darkfallen, but a subrace of Darkfallen. Banshees are not a sect of Darkfallen, but a subrace of Darkfallen. An elven death knight is not a sect of Darkfallen, but a subrace of Darkfallen. Same with your bog standard Forsaken elf.

(you can’t)

6 Likes

Mind control resulting in non-consensual worgen intercourse.
Bathing vulpera eggs in something I can’t (and don’t want to) say here.

You can make as many events and DM as much as you like - that :poop: doesn’t excuse or justify it.

Also to be clear - I’m not blaming you here, poor syntax/grammar on my part. She’s to blame for her own actions, nobody else is.

1 Like

This is comming from me… I am literally banished from the Dust Scavengers… And even I reckognize what Kheenah has done to keep the guild alive. To survive the latest time.

These things shouldn’t over shadow that effort…

She is a good writer… and still a great rp’er.

High Elves and Blood Elves are natural enemies. Like Void Elves and Blood Elves or Night Elves and Blood Elves or Blood Elves and other Blood Elves.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is Blood Elves are the problem.

But not Nightborne and Blood Elves :smirk:

Maybe. But being a decent, non-perverted person who doesn’t constantly sexualize everything and everyone around them is a better quality for a GM IMO.

2 Likes

If Thalyssra and Lor’themar have a kid, will it just look like a regular night elf?

In standard fantasy tradition they will have two kids - the boy will look like a nightborne and the girl will look like a blood elf.

They’ll look like night and day.

/wheeze

Don’t you think I know this? Again banished over here. For exposing these exact things… But they are growing… And things are changing… Lets not condemn anybody at least.

Lets not repeat my mistake… again