San'layn not a race confirmed? I want an apology :)

“was wondering how long will it take for this nonsense to reappear after the hero talent reveal” So here you are admitting that you are aware of what this “nonsense” is. And now you are saying you have absolutely no idea. Interesting.

Before I read the rest of your message, please will you be so kind to repost my message where I said my character was a San’layn?

oh you mean the statement that was pointed at the entire argument and not you? that statement? i mean sure if that constitutes as hostile to you, then I guess I was hostile, fair point(?)
also what are you on about “admitting” i know, when did i say I didnt? I said I wasn’t part of the original argument. I still read it because it blew up the AD forums.
neither of this gives you the right to snide at me.

1 Like

Really? I just said you seemed to be aware of what this argument was about and you immediately sided with my debaters, so is there truly any reason for me to compliment your actions? You have already made up your mind, so was I supposed to crawl on my knees to try to win your loyalty?

most of this reply made zero sense
whatever man, you do you, hope you get what you wanted outta this thread

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from I Am Undead And I Need Help:

Your original opening. Which in itself was not bad, it was you asking a question and people responded.

Was your next ones. Which lead to a discussion that you had approached Rotgarde in RP and asked to join as an “undead elf”. They had allegedly told you potentially, but they atm didnt recruit more elves and suggested you used an undead model.

Your next response was to call it discrimination and racism against undeads and went on a long tirade how it was bullying, and undeads deserved rights and you were full on treating it as if it was a real-life offense. People was trying to argue with you how undeads are viewed in the setting and you responded as if people said YOU as a person was a monster.

Then this came:

You’ll note if you follow that link that I was kind to you already there btw.

This came after alot more arguing, and people were getting confused as you used San’layn and Darkfallen interchangeably, including saying you yourself was one (and kept mixing who you IRL was and your character as one and the same).

Continuing the discussion from I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves:

You started to argue that San’layn wasnt bad becausse there are less of them.

Your response to being told San’layn lore as scourge soldiers. After this you barely mention San’layn again, instead arguing about Darkfallen rights. And people keep repeteadly telling you Darkfallen are fine, there is no issue at all.

Your response to that is:

Again, this was a direct response to people telling you “DARKFALLEN IS FINE, SAN’LAYN IS NOT”. People kept getting confused because even when they were saying “Yes, you’re getting it” you kept arguing as if people were saying Darkfallen wasn’t okay.

Here you argue it means two things if not more.

Here you were arguing because San’layn are also known as Darkfallen, then any Darkfallen could be a San’layn.

More of the same, and people told you that this was because they were done before Darkfallen became an umbrella term. You continued to call people bullies in response.

I don’t know your point here.

That only covers maybe 1/5 of all of your arguments and ramblings, and they are very confusing to read. You started the entire thing by saying that not accepting undead elves is racism towards you IRL, then that you were a San’layn, then that you are not a San’layn. Then that Darkfallen and San’layn were the same, then that they were seperate.

Then when people told you “Yes, they are seperate good.” you started to argue “Why are people mean to Darkfallen then???” and as people kept trying to tell you “No, the issue is only San’layn, Darkfallen is fine” you kept rambling on how people should stop bullying Darkfallen and constantly intertwining yourself into the argument as if you was your character and intermixing the two phrases constantly.

That was taxing to find again, I hope you are satisfied.

All of this came down to you not differentiating your thoughts at all and made it very confusing to understand your point, and as soon there was some kind of conclusion or understanding you lashed out at people saying they were wrong and it all circled back again.

7 Likes

And that is the start of the whole confusion.

3 Likes

Why is this realm like this.

4 Likes

Roleplay. …

because people take RP, their characters and IC interactions too seriously

4 Likes

Warscalie hehe

1 Like

I like to think I made my character as unlike the rest of the gay skink dracthyr population as it was possible in terms of aesthetics

(I know it didnt work)

hella robust attempt tho

Why? You don’t even know what the initial argument was about, yet you scold me for wanting to spread my word after the Blizz reveal.

Yes, that is true, I confirm. Was it personal? Yes. Did Rotgarde have false advertisement? Yes. Could they debunk my accusations? No. But I take no words back here, I confronted them, I made my points clear. Good job here, Vixi.

Yes, it was the beginning of the argument where a human trolling guy called me “a San’layn” or smth in a mocking way, to which I responded jokingly that I’m a bored San’layn at work who’s entertaining herself with these forums. Then, when the initial argument was settled, someone said there were rhyming words in OP’s message and I wrote a cute (in my mind) poem which I ended with the lines “Yours, San’layn in Orgrimmar”. This poem was the fueling fire of the next 1000 messages where someone took my words seriously and the undead debate continued with growing force.

This was my reaction to the people who used the lines from the poem as a proof that I am an actual San’layn in Orgrimmar or those who just spread this information about my rp fantasies which were coming out of nowhere.

The High Elves argument stands true to me, because there are way too many of them in the Alliance which is toooo much of a lore stretch for me. Yet people allow this, and not an undead elf? High Elves are untouchable and sacred, and that is a little hypocritical to me.

To be continued, tea break y’all

actually, screw it, I’m editing this one.
write whatever fanfic you want about forum arguments and ingame concepts and races

Hooray, you won the internet argument about a fictional race. Go you.

“Finally, I won all the internet arguments, yet I still feel empty inside.”

my first mistake was engaging
I am a fool

Haha hey I just remembered isn’t this also the elf that went around arguing that it’s totally fine to just erp around the place because in their own personal experience children don’t play the game

Good grief.