I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

the female worgen face looks like my dog that passed away :rofl: i always have a heart attack when i wake up and she’s staring at me with those spitz demon face

1 Like

The male Worgen sort of went from ferocious and cool to having “derp” eye options.
Also their new running animations became goofy goober mode.

Honestly seeing ERP referred to as “getting some” has sent my sides orbital. Wild.

7 Likes

On that I agree.
it took me a while to get used to the goofy run.

Worgen where cured of their constant rabies face…

It made life allot easier for Worgen roleplayers. When they didn’t constantly look like they hated you and where about to chew your face off.

Their face I mean… That used to always show their teeth.

Holding a normal conversation with a face like that…

everything you said is 100% true. it ruins alot of stuff including roleplaying a certain race.

i did mention this before, but sometimes roleplayers will get weirded out when they see a vulpera before even introducing themselves. and i was wearing an appropriate clothing with a pirate looking hat. nothing suspecious. although i will be honest i did not have trp3 up, but i doubt that would have made a difference.

they looked at me funny, said “vulpera creep me out”, and then i introduced myself and we had a nice chat, even became friends.

we need to stop generlizing an entire race, as it ruins RP for many of us

3 Likes

Thankfully i was able to give my Worgen the “psycho eyes” still as he is meant to be a murderous serial killer.

I reject their wrong terminology. She’s a high elf shadow priest at best, if we had to classify her.

shes ironically the leader of the void elves, and also the ones who gifts you the heritage armor, and the one who voices the void elf introduction cutscene when you create a void elf.

may i ask why she would be a shadow priest? is it because she is blonde?

then why am i blonde with the racial tag “void elf”

I am happ for you. Now its time for this old fox to retire from the forums… I wouldn’t be able to give you guys sensible replies from here on in.

Take care of your selves. And each other. Remember we are Argent dawn… And we don’t have an endless supplies of new players and roleplayers coming to us.

Take care of those of us we have.

1 Like

Finally some valid lore arguments in this place

Gross but ok.

1 Like

wise Vulpera :100:

2 Likes

Because her experience is completely different from the process the void elves underwent.

You’ll have to understand that I can not read your mind to discern why you made the choices you did on the character select screen.

void elf shadow priests stink

What do they stink like?

Blueberries

1 Like

The only ‘former’ San’layn, is one in the ground.

yea but what if she just got better?

I love void elves : D I think every elf should become one : D

2 Likes