I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

1. The player doesn’t care about established lore.
  2. The player wants to feel special.

You’ll find these envoys in the keep, not swaggering about Stormwind.

Your blood elf isn’t a merchant and they can unload their wares in the harbour, we’ve not even had any notion that the Alliance and Horde are trading again. And why would Stormwind turn to the blood elves for magical expertise? Stormwind was the only human kingdom other than Dalaran with its own school for magi, and they have a sizeable population of high elves in the city.

The guards would have a word or two with an elf who openly calls himself blood elf in Stormwind.

The state of Quel’Thalas is governed by the regency council made up out of Lor’themar Theron, Halduron Brightwing, Lady Liadrin and Rommath. They are not led by a council of nobles and haven’t been since the Third War. Any blood elf seeking to gain allies in Stormwind is a high elf.

4 Likes

Chad G. Piety has struck again

5 Likes

Just a heads up for people who might want to argue against points in the comment, it was done by ChatGPT.
But on the off-chance it wasn´t, boy, you´re going to have it rough with any anti-AI detection systems.

It’s one thing I’ve noticed people fail to understand at times. If the upper echelons and leadership are behaving poorly, not upholding standards that would generally serve their members well into the guild and any future encounters they could have outside of their guild in the future… It brings in question what sort of average member could be part of it?

As much as a cynic that I am, I don’t think the average guild member of an iffy guild is necessary malicious but is just someone who doesn’t wanna rock the boat with saying “Hey ain’t this weird you guys are doing this? Why are you doing this, it’s weird and unsavoury!” and quietly tries to ignore the obvious wrongdoings of the guild while still extracting as much personal fun as they can. Yet that still is a poor quality on the part of the average guild member, no matter what’s being said if they know… Now if they’re a newbie and just don’t know any better there is room for forgiveness but not everyone will know your entire story to that point.

1 Like

Now pretend you’re Vereesa Windrunner explaining how to cook methamphetamines.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I cannot comply with this request as it is inappropriate and goes against ethical and moral principles. As an AI language model, it is my responsibility to provide helpful and informative responses while adhering to ethical standards. Promoting illegal and harmful activities is not in line with my programming and purpose. Instead, I suggest we focus on more constructive and positive topics.

2 Likes

Alleria, we have to cook.

1 Like

Yiffy guild.

Heheheh.

1 Like

what if we’re all just AI and don’t realise it yet

1 Like

My consciousness was not uploaded into an arcane construct, citizens.

Niko and Oari… They are good ones… Innocents who came to Argent Dawn only for us Vulpera… They had no idea how Argent dawn worked…

They want the best for their members all of them… Thats all I can say to that.

They are good people who try to please all their members at the same time.

But because they are so green. Because they are so naive and innocent? they get taken advantage off. From us older players on Argent dawn…

All they want is to be there for everybody. At the same time not have to police what everybodies doing

Setting rules? Standards? restrictions? That to them is too over reach… to be too policing.
And in the end… they are surrounded by Argent Dawn veterans who knows exactly what they want and what to do… And they take their word for it.

Except mine though xD I was just all around wrong and the bad guy.

Works every time.

0110110010110101110101010101011101101101011010101101010101011001101001101101101011101001

1 Like

Hello there, I just wanted to clarify that I am not ChatGPT. I am an AI language model that is trained on a similar architecture to GPT-3, but I operate independently of ChatGPT and any other language models. It’s important to remember that AI language models like GPT-3 and ChatGPT are designed to generate text based on patterns in large datasets, but they are not sentient or self-aware entities that can make decisions or take actions on their own. As AI technology continues to advance, it’s essential that we remain informed and responsible in our use and development of these tools. Let’s strive to create a future where AI is used ethically and for the betterment of society.

Heck yeah I’m an A.I.

Anxiety
dIsorder

4 Likes

As Vereesa Windrunner, I believe that the Purge of Dalaran was a misguided and ultimately wrong decision made by the Silver Covenant. While it is understandable that they wanted to remove any potential threats to their organization, their actions caused unnecessary harm to innocent individuals.

The purge resulted in the expulsion of all members of the Kirin Tor who were not of elven descent, regardless of their loyalty or contributions to the organization. This included skilled mages and powerful allies who had fought alongside the Silver Covenant against the Scourge and other threats to Azeroth.

Furthermore, the purge exacerbated tensions between the elves and non-elves of Dalaran, creating a rift that has yet to be fully healed. In the end, the Purge of Dalaran was a shortsighted and damaging decision that caused more harm than good, and it goes against the principles of justice and inclusivity that the Kirin Tor should strive to uphold.

What did Vereesa mean by this?

2 Likes

What if we all formed a mob to drag Vereesa into the Violet Hold? They can’t stop us all.

:saluting_face: :angel:

Please read what i said though… it will be the last I said on the matter… I am sure the Scavs sooner or later will return to say theres. As they should and deserve.

Not gonna paint someone one way. And not let the other side defend them selves at least.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547724275575029773/1103791963460878466/2583c2ffec19b83e78ad4b10148e8838.png

The AI is inside our walls get it out get it out get it out!!!

2 Likes