I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

Is this the lore-discussion version of dividing by zero? If so, I fully expect the known cosmos to implode any moment now.

1 Like

the handsome man reading this

2 Likes

My brother in Sethraliss.

You seem to have ties and relations that might bring your objectivity into question. However I will not use such a metric for we all have different standards and are emotional creatures.

I do not doubt that every RPers is generally a decent Joe or Jane seeking to do good and spread that good around their close RP buddies, however from an outsider point a lot among them usually fail short of meeting a certain standard. Being a newbie usually gives a pass for a lot of things so long as I’m aware of that information through TRP or being told directly but eventually you cannot evade the scrutiny of your fellow RPers when you put yourself out there.

The DS has shown to not particularly gel with the Vulperan identity, a lot of it seems bastardized for unfitting concepts, the leadership is not setting a good example and in fact sets all the wrong ones that will not serve anyone well into the future. You can’t just deflect that by just saying “Oh there are good ones who are still learning.” because that’s a weak shield against criticism. Either improve or continue to face scrutiny and more at every turn and that begins with changing and changing fast and discarding what doesn’t want to change.

1 Like

god I WISH

But I will say exactly that… There are good ones… And they are all learning… And they really brought an effort by trying to bring life back to the valley of honor after the Keti Caravan scandal…

I am not at all going to descredit that… The dust scavengers have up until now thought they have brought you all and the Horde rp a service trying to bring life back to Orgrimmar…

The Dust Scavenger leadership believes in a more… Heartstone rp approach when it comes to rp so to speak. and the Vulpera… that of course collides with the rest of you all in Orgrimmar.

But Oari and Niko are good people who try to make everyone happy. Maybe I am soft… but going hard against a couple of german trousist to our server feels really bad to me.

I was there. I was in their guild… I saw what they tried to do for us.

Watching them get so much flack for what some bad apples did. Feels really bad.

They haven’t been here as long as we have… They don’t know argent dawn as we do… nor our standards… Be nice… Please?

They came to our server… and first thing they did was make the biggest Vulpera guild of our server? I mean who does that? And its kind of a great achievement come to think of it.

They sure did.

1 Like

Smack smack SMACK SMACK SMACKS YOU

6 Likes

Not funny… They are good naive innocent green germans… They had no idea. Please believe me.

I beg please lets not reopen the Keti wounds, I want to forget what I saw ;_;

6 Likes

Just give our two german guild leaders a chance? they arrived on our server… Wanted to create a Vulpera guild… and it was the first thing they did… they had no idea what we are alike… Nor how we work on Argent dawn…

They dont deserve this kind of flack…

Help me… help them T_T

Ketamin Caravan was a epiplectic disaster while DS looks like a car accident. Both are still not good things so the comparison here doesn’t work in their favour still.

Didn’t you say above they were trying to be more in line with server standards of approach? And man, even Hearthstone Wackiness has a unique Wow flavour to it… Not straight from a bastard child of Furaffinity and Tumblr.

Whether they’re German, Swedes, Romanian or whatever nationality, I still want anyone to know the basic guideline when it comes to RP. Gonna use an example here : Just because it’s OK to defecate anywhere in the streets in a certain country doesn’t mean I gotta accept it in my own.

Again, it’s your personal duty to be informed of such things. This is a cooperative/social hobby, not knowing what is acceptable or not is a failure on the part of the RPer in question.

[Hyper Doubt X] (Also biggest doesn’t equate to quality. Otherwise Wolves Silhouette was the bestest thing to have ever existed.)

But it’s hard out here in post-Brexit England.

They try… dude why you so mean…

They tried to listen to everybody… And everything went wrong… I am the living example of how all that went wrong. Trying to give them all the answers? When everybody where against me?

But you can’t put that on Oari and Niko… All they did was try to take everyones opinion into account… they couldn’t just take my word for everything alone. Nor anyone elses…

They where hyped… Excited for the Vulpera… they just originally wanted to make a family rp guild. Who would have known Argent Dawn could have possibly gone this wrong…?

I am sure you wouldn’t… Why would you?

What is this weird Best of April forum moments compilation where we went from ‘people roleplay too many High Elves’, to playing a game of Cluedo to discuss what killed the Silvermoon RP scene, to the Undead and San’layn topic, to new additions to classes we’d like to see in roleplay, to ChatGPT, to discussing about vulpera roleplay?

7 Likes

I believe it’s simply referred to as “Thursday.”

Your having a bad trip bro…

All of this is everyones collective bad trip

Since the dawn of history, human beings have realised various forms of argument. Civilisations have progressed with them. So where do such arguments on the Argent Dawn forums lead our civilisation?

Brother this is literally all I’m saying.

If you want to take such burdens, you better be certain to have width of shoulders to carry it is all I’m gonna say.

I’m gonna borrow the words of a man I enjoy listening. Roleplaying is a game in itself but just because it’s a game, it doesn’t mean that it’s trivial. Are you going to say that the people who have gone through deep dive knowledge of the lore, creating a character befitting such world and engaged in it with money invested in it and with external media are doing something trivial? RP isn’t something frivolous, it’s important enough for people to invest time and money. So please, have them switch from this mentality that what they’re doing is casual/second life RP with a Vulperan skin because it’s really not a great look.

I’m gonna leave it here, I got my second job at it’s gonna start at an ungodly early time. Wish them good luck but I’ll be looking with healthy skepticism for a good while.

To hell, I hope.

Void Elves.

1 Like