I'm doing a research project to find out the average age of World of Warcraft players

Hello everyone, I’d really appreciate it if you could take a moment to fill out this survey. You don’t need to provide any personal info like your email or name, just choose your age range. I’m doing a research project to find out the average age of World of Warcraft players.

streampollmaster(.)com/vote/982D1713546084

Thank you very much !

Can you check if the url is correct as it doesn’t seem to work for me (the first part up to com is fine)

its something like 12 or15 years old to 19 (70% of all wow player base)
20 to 32 (30% of wow player base)

its something around this almost

GenZ plays old mmos?

1 Like

:smiley:
Then how come almost everyone in my classic guild is older than 30, nearer to 40 than 30?

Not to mention the 40+ members.

1 Like

Lol where did you get that idea? Wows average age is way over 30, its been said multiple times. Wow is also 20 year old mmo that hardly gets any new players, you can do the math if dozen of playerbase started in vanil example about what age they could now be. Think age of some that play video games at year 2004 and then add 20 to it.

2 Likes

Anyone that young playing WoW is probably playing a char on their Parent’s account.

1 Like

tl:Dr
10 char

I couldn’t get it to work either, but happy complete it otherwise.

1 Like

Grrrr … didn’t work for me anyway. Thank you for the working link …

Incompetence comes with age (to stick to the topic of the thread) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Might work in another browser, it’s a poll site. Seems to be used for streamers mostly.

I seem to remember a not-too-dissimilar poll a few months ago.

zomg 2 votes above 50 so far…

3 Likes

3 now :grinning: hehe!

1 Like

Hmm… being 30…
Am I 20-30 years or 30-40 years?
I decided the latter since I am technically 30+ even if it is in weeks.

based on the chat model of the players on this site.
and their behavior.
im sure im right that 70% of all wow players are 12 to 19 and 30% of them are 20 to 32 maybe more.

and the in game chats

Anyways the average age of wow player isnt 12y like you claimed. Statistics are not something that can be based on one persons personal opinion of chats either. However the average age by common sense and statistics for wow playerbase has aged to late 30-40’s.

1 Like

i said 12 to 19 not 12
and i said 70% of it not 100%

You also said you based it on your personal opinion on your observations of chats, and I informed you your personal opinions of peoples chats is not valid to base statistics of playerbases average age. I think this is enough of this.