I'm not sure what to do anymore: should I boost a character or wait for a fresh server?

Alliance, yes :frowning: Can’t help.

One of the standard recommendations is to roll a level 1, run to a city, and ask about server health in Trade (General is location-specific). While at it, you can run some specific /who commands and check the auction house.

I think I’ll play on a pve server as alliance, although my first intent was to go orc hunter.

Hey everyone, this person has a crystal ball and can see the future!

Can you just stop making assumptions and for the love of god, not try to make the guy who asked the question confused again?

Sarcasm doesn’t suit you. If we were going to get fresh soon then we would have Classic-era fresh by now.

They are logical conclusions. Classic era is a copy of the last version of so it makes sense they will be copies of the last TBC realm.

1 Like

Just stop arguing with OP is all I am asking. He made up his mind and does not want to start now. That’s it. Respect it or leave it, no point in repeating the same argument ten times.

Yeah I think I’m not gonna play. I’m just too turned off by all they stuff they want to enforce in our throat, to milk us even more, it’s sad. I’ll wait for fresh servers. But honestly Dottie was just participating since we were discussing this, I don’t blame him :wink:

I respect that. But at some point you clearly made up your mind and the exact same argument which Dottie posted about ten times was brought up again. No point in that :slight_smile:

Dottie is in every single thread where people mention fresh servers just to say “no you won’t get them”, he’s literally known for that at this point lol.

4 Likes

Then do it.

Not everyone does that.
Most players did classic, they may have boosted an alt( and why shouldnt they) They may have bought the mount, their free choice. This has no effect on your gameplay.

Again, not everyone does that.
I never did that, i am lvl 52 now, having a blast in TBC leveling even tought i would never EVER do it again, i would 100% boost an alt if i ever get one.

Almost everyone hates the idea.

Its called get a job, like in retail if you truely start over, fresh account.
Still not an issue, with professions, some grinding and the kind help from strangers you are fine.

Eh,

If people go around killing boosted character just because of that reason are sad and pathetic. Just find a guild, get some friends and you’re fine.

Nothing like some virtual spit to enjoy your day.

There is your answer.

Do what you want.
Play the game, dont

But please dont let some streamer or some negative forum stuff bumm you out.

1 Like

I sincerely thank you for your arguments (those before that one obviously), as several of them have some merit in my opinion, but I assure you that it has nothing to do with streamers or the negativity on this forums, and everything to do with Blizzard thinking they can throw microtransactions at us and ruin the game and that we won’t care. I don’t like it…at all, and it does impact my experience and my enjoyment, as it’s extremely annoying, frustrating, and so on.

1 Like

You did read my post? Obviously not.

1 Like

It’s quite simple: boost would probably be available. If not, then boosters will jump on the server, lvl 24/7 and then be in a position to offer services within weeks - not to mention farmers, bots and all the usual.

It’s not a new game- people have had years to perfect fast levelling if they wish to do so, plus boosters will see any new server as a fresh opportunity to push their services.

The usual pattern will then ensue.

Played plenty of other games that have released new servers and it always ends up the same.

And if you think having no real world experience but just a degree in economics makes you any sort of expert, you’re in for a rude awakening…

I’m so confused. This is a made up problem. If you wanna play, just roll a char and go for it.

I stopped playing my rogue at lvl 34 in classic and have just come back to play BC, currently at lvl 37 on a shammy and having a ton of fun.

Why would anyone spit on you? There are a shed load of people levelling at the moment, it’s probably the best time to level up and enjoy the content you don’t want to skip. So what if you’re a couple of weeks late to the end game of lvl 70, it’s not like it’s going anywhere soon!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.