I'm taking my leaf

We need to make this a thing!!! I like this idea!!!

2 Likes

Too much arguing about who the head is.

I respect that, but there’s really no need to post such vile replies either. It only makes those who reply that way appear just as bad. I know these forums allow people to say anything as long as it’s within the Code of Conduct, but I implore them to think before they post regardless. Not every thought needs to be expressed, especially when it serves no purpose other than to harm and ridicule others.

2 Likes

I do not know what you are talking about. But I am the head of it.

1 Like

Said the hydra to the other hydra.

I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

most people are held back by the 50days out of 100 visited :smile: i hope you get it soon!

1 Like

For me the problem has been keeping it…

I’ve gotten it twice, and lost it twice to inactivity : P

1 Like

No, most people are being actively held back by overzealous mods.

1 Like

Thanks for this, currently im 131 days visited and sitting at 543 likes received and I cannot post gifs :frowning:

you are oh so humble mr weakhanded raccoon. :rofl:

You also have to have read some amount of posts for that time(provided your progress hasn’t been reset)

posts read

I do like to read.

yeah this was an issue for me too. its like…you can do nothing about it…you just have to wait and not miss too many days.

1 Like

How many different OPs?

My full stats currently

Stats

• 131days visited

• 5dread time

• 3drecent read time

• 966topics viewed

• 28.3kposts read

• 700given

• 3bookmarks

• 5topics created

• 646posts created

• 543received

This was my downfall. Now I’ve made some fairly colourful posts at times but I got a little recommended break for what I would call fairly mild posting. I was so shocked I tried to argue it which probably didn’t help. Since then I’ve been much more lackluster about cultivation of trust as it felt like it could be arbitrarily snatched on a whim.

I would have got it if I had been a dirtbag genuinely but in this case I was genuinely confused about the whole thing and why. Meh.

1 Like

Not everyone can be a she-hulk!

1 Like

So you totally qualify. The only other problem could be getting active flags.

1 Like

Arguing with them is like arguing with the NPCs in game.