I'm taking my leaf

I do not know what you are talking about. But I am the head of it.

1 Like

Said the hydra to the other hydra.

I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

most people are held back by the 50days out of 100 visited :smile: i hope you get it soon!

1 Like

For me the problem has been keeping it…

I’ve gotten it twice, and lost it twice to inactivity : P

1 Like

No, most people are being actively held back by overzealous mods.

1 Like

Thanks for this, currently im 131 days visited and sitting at 543 likes received and I cannot post gifs :frowning:

you are oh so humble mr weakhanded raccoon. :rofl:

You also have to have read some amount of posts for that time(provided your progress hasn’t been reset)

posts read

I do like to read.

yeah this was an issue for me too. its like…you can do nothing about it…you just have to wait and not miss too many days.

1 Like

How many different OPs?

My full stats currently

Stats

• 131days visited

• 5dread time

• 3drecent read time

• 966topics viewed

• 28.3kposts read

• 700given

• 3bookmarks

• 5topics created

• 646posts created

• 543received

This was my downfall. Now I’ve made some fairly colourful posts at times but I got a little recommended break for what I would call fairly mild posting. I was so shocked I tried to argue it which probably didn’t help. Since then I’ve been much more lackluster about cultivation of trust as it felt like it could be arbitrarily snatched on a whim.

I would have got it if I had been a dirtbag genuinely but in this case I was genuinely confused about the whole thing and why. Meh.

1 Like

Not everyone can be a she-hulk!

1 Like

So you totally qualify. The only other problem could be getting active flags.

1 Like

Arguing with them is like arguing with the NPCs in game.

after reading through some of the karma farmers discord its not all sunshine and roses it seems, loads of drama about nothing… sucks to see you leave here because of that

on another note it was absolutely hilarious to see how whenever a certain kid enters any convo most people stop participating :rofl: hes probably too much of a narcissist to realize but it is entertaining

take care kettle!

2 Likes

Ingame that pretty much consist of having a macro for “/spit” and spamming it on Thrall in Old Hillsbrad Foothills when he is super slow, or some other NPC that talks for about 20 minutes after supposedly dying (Looking at the Lich King) before letting me know what loot I got.

It felt like that.

“The quoted post shows…”

Me: “Where?”

“Look, we pride ourselves on cultivating a positive environment…”

Me: “so show me where I was being a code violating d bag because I see a quoted paragraph which shows nothing of the sort. How am I supposed to repent if I don’t know the error?”

“Enjoy your holiday”

Yeah, amazing. So I could easily do whatever it was again because I still have no idea what was the offending piece. Much effective.

Not claiming I’m immune to being a douche. But I don’t like it if it happens, so at least tell me how I was so I can avoid doing it again!

2 Likes