I'm taking my leaf

Context matters. That is all.

8 Likes

He’s been doing it purely for the science!!!

5 Likes

our forum detective is leaving… im 2x sed now.

1 Like

I feel like the guy inside for the first time having how “it works in here” explained to me by a pro. No offence hahaha.

2 Likes

post edited

1 Like

If you move realm, you can recreate your character on the realm you left, with the same name etc and it will pick up the standing you had before.

For example if I moved Punyelf off Draenor and created a new Punyelf on Draenor she’d inherit my previous post count etc.

1 Like

none taken xD hahaha

Still, would ye say that he deserved a response such as this one?

2 Likes

My last silence (for a day lol) was in april, so I guess it’s just another 3 months of grinding it back up then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, forum drama RP session. Tomorrow we’re having forum posters RP where we pretend to be normal forum posters.

Well it’s true.

Best of luck with that!

1 Like

Bold of you to assume I’m not already pretending to be a normal forum poster :smirk:

2 Likes

Bad news Poly… The roles for all the “normal forum posters” are filled.

You’ll have to play a forum troll, or you can try to apply for the role of MVP, but there’s a lot of interest in that role since it’s a lead.

1 Like

Who wants to be normal anyways?

5 Likes

Is it though? The lad enjoyed these forums, and had felt that he’d like to say his final goodbyes. There was really no need for such an answer in my humble opinion.

8 Likes

Yes, I’m always pretending to be a normal poster, but for some reason the mods never believe me.

Him no be qualified. Be leavin’ it to de professionals mon.

3 Likes

That’s actually interesting given how many times we’ve considered leaving Frostmane due to Blizzard’s repeated failures at making it a good realm again - and the recent merger really took the frustration to 11 for several of us - but it’s a lot of money. That means I can keep my history :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But it’s actually true, FF is a mafia that controls not only the forums, but the world. They decide who gets flagged, banned, who gets TL3. Do you know why SL was delayed? Yes, because FF decided it. Do you know why PVP gear was made worse than PVE gear? Yes, FF. Do you know who created Covid? Yes, FF did. And why I don’t wear clothes? Yes, because FF stole them.

11 Likes