I'm taking my leaf

what discord?

Where is that conspiracy orc when you need him? Flatearth I think his name is.

2 Likes

Could this be true!!! Who is the Don? Does he/she wear a ring? Damn I am having Godfather (truly one of the best films ever) scenes play through my head :wink:

What role would you play?

1 Like

Testing testing.

Oh sweet I still have my privelidges. Awesome.

1 Like

Always sad to see someone leave even if I don’t particularly agree with them all the time.

And dammit what are the requirements to getting TL3 I’ve been such a good girl!

2 Likes

Leaf.
Not leave.

Anyway, I agree.

1 Like

I heard to join you need to pay 1 million gold to Punyelf, she’s the head of everything.

In the absence of a certain other poster -

Seriously though Leaf, I dont have an issue with you, in fact you are probably one of the more reasonable people on here. I dont know what caused you to post this, and its not my business, but I sure as hell ain’t toxic either in here or the FF discord. That aside, it’s your decision and I respect that. Good luck in the game , and I will /wave at you if I see you, maybe even join you in some questing if you like

1 Like

not entirely convinced Hafthor is correct. however since i have no looked into it myself it would be wrong to outright dismiss it and it is best to keep an open mind until his evidence can be confirmed or denied

5 Likes

I will do no such thing, she got the Brutosaur (which I sadly could not afford) I will only accept the million if she forfeits the Brutosaur and gives it to me as a gesture of good faith :wink:

1 Like

This seems too much of a big deal.
I’ll be honest with you, even though you know the internet better than me.
Most online communities are lies.
They won’t care about you, and 95% of the guilds, discords and forums are ultra-sensitive places that don’t accept criticism or a few jokes.
My take, even though I know nothing about you?
You’re WAYY better off going to those places.
If you think leaving the forums is the best choice, then go for it.
I come here for a bit of laughs and postings, the forums will never be important.
Especially when Blizzard forsakes them for stupid reddit pages.
But this is a thing in ALL of their forums.

Dude’s a weird old creep, only natural some would enjoy him leaving. I don’t really care either way but, can’t say they’re wrong.

1 Like

That’s me front right!

Disclaimer - this is known as humour, not a serious post!

1 Like

You heard wrong. She’s not that cheap.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/avatars/554066687289327616/6b84e0adfc7cf5af7bb72056c138ce42.png

5 Likes

When did you guys upgrade to a circle desk? I thought you preferred the rectangle to preserve the feeling of being “head of the table”?

1 Like

:thinking:

To believe or not to believe, that is the question.

1 Like

We need to make this a thing!!! I like this idea!!!

2 Likes

Too much arguing about who the head is.

I respect that, but there’s really no need to post such vile replies either. It only makes those who reply that way appear just as bad. I know these forums allow people to say anything as long as it’s within the Code of Conduct, but I implore them to think before they post regardless. Not every thought needs to be expressed, especially when it serves no purpose other than to harm and ridicule others.

2 Likes