Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

I can’t wait to see what Alliance jokes they come up with at this Blizzcon /s

1 Like

You mean the so called negotiations that Varian had with Lor’themar during Garrosh’s reign ?

It was only done to try and make the threat of the “true horde” higher then it actually was.

Regardless,Blizz is shifting focus to a more player driven story and kinda seems to put less focus on the faction itself, we see this with multiple choices during questlines.

As I said, hopefully the merge is not forced upon those who do not wish to be part of it.

Actually, here’s a bit of math facts to go by.
#1. 54.9 is higher than 46.1 by 9.8 points, not 6 as you imply.
#2. 54.9 is actually ~21.73% higher than 46.1. That means that for every 4 alliance characters at max level, there are 5 and a bit horde characters.
#3. Population at level 120 is one thing, but the amount of population doing high level pve content really is more than 80% horde.

5 Likes

The only real alliance issue I have is… horde being the center of story focus a lot of the time, with alliance mains finding their main(s) playing through a lackluster story where their character gets no focus.

Like the patch 8.2.5 for alliance. As an alliance you get called by the king, collect some boxes, smash a few rocks and you’re done with 8.2.5. What do you get cut scene wise? A) Your character walking beside Jaina for a second. B) For about 1 second you see your character walk into the portal at the end of the horde funeral in org.

Meanwhile in 8.2.5 it was popping off for Horde like fireworks at a public event. Running to different main NPCs, choosing faction sides, doing sabotage and other things. Then getting two endings to choose from and a toy from one of the endings.

Nothing. Not my point of my response.

Yes

It will. But you will probably get sub factions like sylvanas loyalists for WPvP excuses.

Did i miss anything ?

Just to clear things out btw so I don’t sound like a hater.

I have a max lvl alliance that I play often.

I just don’t consider merging factions the way to go.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m no good with the math side, it’s always insightful to get a good breakdown from someone who is good there.

1 Like

At what cost though? This expansion has such terrible storywriting for horde. This honour nonsense is a joke and I personally wish next expansion we’ll discover we all suffered from a bad case of emerald nightmare and things are back to normal.

Storywriting for horde is bad and destructive for the entire faction. At least Alliance get their characters and keep them.

1 Like

Haha and you are not biased right?
Get real pls.
In every alliance thread i see you defending horde stuff. Coming up with lame arguments. Stop being so defensive noone is trying to take your stuff.

3 Likes

So aside from Highmountain Tauren, which race are the Horde not excited about? Or which race wasn’t a highly requested one and was an utter failure and disappointment? Cause i’ve got prime examples.

Out of the 5 allied races the Horde has got. 4 of those were highly requested. And were added without changes or any alteration of their request. Where as out of the 5 allied races the Alliance got. only 1 was really requested The Dark Irons. The others were alterations on the request lmao.

Highly requested Broken turned into slightly more hardcore light worshipping Draenei. Highly requested High elves turned into asspulled Void elves. Vrykul into Fat humans. Arakkoa/Jinyu or literally anything else turned into half robotic diaper amputee-gnomes.

Sure Void elf are popular, but honestly only because majority of people like the Blood elf model, since it’s the most played Horde race after all.

3 Likes

People have an opinion about things they like. What a shocker. Why are you attacking punyelf for pointing out you’re subjective. It’s just a fact.

1 Like

The OP is on draenor, which has always been a bad choice for Alliance and they come here and post about the bias.

Hmm, yes I had read recently that some people don’t like how the Horde is becoming less warlike, but I like it. Even if I don’t get any interaction in that from the alliance side. I just wish the story writing was more balanced equally with each faction getting some big involvement. The end result of that might have been a more leveled horde direction that no one has issues with? Oh well.

So thats why you cant know if there is a bias if its favored to your side. Thats why horde mains pretend there isnt one.

2 Likes

People choose what they choose not what blizzard dictates. A very, very small amount of people dictate their choice by racials.

1 Like

Not sure if you’re trolling or just a blind analpabet, considering this is explained in debth in virtually every faction-related topic.

No one cares about what motivates you and every other horde player in this thread. Low tier casual players dont have an impact on actual faction imbalance. No one is questioning blizzards decisions because horde might get an Argent Dawn Goldshire of their own.

Mythic raiders might be a very, very small amount of people. But them changing factions for a racial. Made other guilds that were progressing to do the same thing.

They’re maybe small in numbers but their followers are huge within the community. Most People choose what they choose yes, but some follow an example.

3 Likes

Weekend starts tomorrow… you’re early this week Retributor

1 Like

Youre free to give them suggestions. Right now, for me, its the only way to fix this faction mess quickly and effectively.

1 Like