Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

That’s why you are biased. If you don’t agree with us, you are against us.

Wait… I’m Horde.

2 Likes

I have no idea where this highly requested data comes from. I’ve certainly never seen any.

Nor have I ever been excited about any Allied race the Horde have had apart from Zandalari Trolls. Still not enough that I’d change my main. This is the character I made and that’s how she’ll stay.

I really don’t get this bitterness that 35% of the Horde play Blood Elves, when nearly 60% of the Alliance is Nelf (27%) or Human (29%).

Both sides got Allied races they liked and didn’t like but in the grand scheme of things not many play them at 120. I would guess too many are too attached to their characters to want to change. There is nothing wrong with that.

But it does not equal bias.

2 Likes

Hey Pikachu…i didnt cry…well simply because this one require a bit of rep grinding…and lately am too lazy to do so…

Me neither. These three races are the most blatant ones a player can actually play in a fantasy-game. But let’s be real here, almost everyone has one or two humans/belfs, including me.

1 Like

It’s Blizzard tactic. They now trashgnome will not be popular, so they give them overpowered racial to push people into making one. And for 9.0 they nerf it into oblivion.

1 Like

Just the whole ‘Horde Bias!!!’ thing.

Plenty of popcorn to go around :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Mechagnomes have incredibly good Raid Racials. So do Dark Iron Dwarves. They have great Tanking Racials in Kul Tirans and Dwarves too

2 Likes

How come you in every thread trying to silence the complaints. You are HORDE main so you cant know… Like how difficult is it to understand? Like damn dude.

2 Likes

Seriously? Nobody knows your hardships and all that?

I don’t silence anyone.

I have no ability to silence anyone.

However I have no difficulty seeing there is no bias.

3 Likes

Human 13%, nelf 12.6% at L120, Blood elf 19% at l120.

But still point remains that raiding on alliance has issues. At least there used to be PvP racials and things to keep alliance kicking, but hey this needed to be nerfed too. So now alliance no pvp nor pve strengths and with core groups going horde, the more competitive players hit the same.

And wow … my realm has dropped from 1st so far off on population and its likely due to death of competitive pvp from alliance and drop of competitive PvE in realm.

It is all tied.

How is he silencing people? I never saw him shutting down people, he just states his opinion…

Also i rerolled alliance this expansion and was glad to do so the story is awesome, and felt nice be on a side with good intentions and a straightforward story.

Unlike horde where we were getting a new warchief each expansion or some dumb butt goblin screwing around etc. Alliance leaders are more like able from horde from my point of view and also theres no fear the capital becomes a raid or get painted as the bad guys.

1 Like

Why is it exactly that the Alliance is always expecting some payoff?

1 Like

‘‘people dont play for racials lol stop whining this is why everyone goes horde’’ -blood elves 2014-2019

shes here because she needs more posts and karma

Ow really ?!

You are looking at all players at 120 I was looking specifically at Alliance players at 120 or Horde players at 120 :wink:

1 Like

Without horde bias…Retributor will cease to exist. In a way ,Retributor IS horde bias.

3 Likes

at best ive seen like 17 people on the ptr with a /who across all realms play testing the highly anticipated binbag gnomes

The point of this reply was…?