Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

More often than not there’s 4 Blood Elves and 1 Druid in my M+ groups.
This after Arcane Torrent was nerfed.

It doesnt. 55/45 or even 60/40 is pretty balanced.

Just because you didn’t see any, doesn’t mean they weren’t frequently asked. Before bfa’s announcement there were tons of threads asking about making the Mag’har a sub-race (literally for years this has been asked, since TBC) throughout the years. And usually were always asked alongside straight back options. Are you gonna say straight back Orcs weren’t highly requested either?

Same for the Zandalari since their model update in MoP there were tons of topics debating them as a sub-race for trolls. And the discussions usually involved Zandalari or Forest Trolls as a potential sub-race.

Nightborne has been asked to be a playable race by both factions, since early legion. And more so after we’ve finished their storyline during 8.1

Vulpera has received tons of Megathreads since literally Blizzcon 2017. Still ongoing too you can’t deny that either.

Umm I wasn’t really bitter about the Blood elves? I just pointed out that the majority of people really like the Blood elf model. Which is more than most other Horde races. Even I have Blood elves on the horde side. Actually after checking both eu and us realm pops. It turns out that the Blood elves are actually the most popular race in wow lol. If you wanna check: https:/ /realmpop. com/us.html and https:/ /realmpop. com/eu.html

Vulpera are just a remodelled goblin just letting u know also mechagnomes have a huge racial as when u are at 20% u go back to 40%.

I’m surprised that none responded on this but :

According to you it was ok that the horde received like all of the unique mounts from their reputations in this expansion while the alliance were getting all reskins, all horses, and the fact that if the alliance wanted those which horde received they had to do double the work in the game which is including besides playing their main character on the alliance side and unlocking the reputations there for the things the people needed for their main characters, leveling a new horde char and raising also their reputations just to get those mounts ( for which we don’t even know is the fact that they can be used on the alliance side a bug ). Do you think seriously that many of the people would be willing to do that and are enjoying that much in grinding of the reputations in the game especially in this expansion in which the grinding is already done over the top for various things in the game like essences, pathfinder, gear, azerite, etc, and that many have so much time to play the game to do all those things on both factions ?

And besides that the bias exist, I don’t know did you started playing the WoW yesterday but a lot of best alliance guilds didn’t switched the factions for no reasons over the years, the number of the alliance players didn’t also got down because of no reason, not to mention that we had Blizzcons in which devs openly cheered for the horde while making jokes about alliance side which didn’t feel right to the alliance players. I will not even start talking now about the story in the BFA because the alliance players could just feel how their side plays a side role in the bigger sphere of things there.

2 Likes

Well at this point it can’t be worse than corpsegrinder or the signs that said the Alliance sucks in bgs last Blizzcon. Cause if that doesn’t alienate half your playebase, nothing will. I’m ready to be surprised though lol.

I think you are missing my point. I am not saying that some other race variations weren’t asked for.

My point is I have never seen anyone ask for a Void Elf or a Highmountain Tauren etc. Obviously I’ve seen requests for some of the races but even the Nightborne are NOTHING like the ones in game. They are more like a purple nelf.

I am well familiar with realmpop, I quote it’s data regularly. Even in my previous reply :wink:

Thats a pretty good ratio. There will never be 50/50.
Im baffled that players are so spilt down the midle. Something is done right

Many realms have unbalanced Alliance/Horde ratio, because leveling is long process for new players and they don’t want to sacrifice so many hours just to find out, that their side is underpopulated which makes game boring.
It could be solved with experience bonus for the side that needs more players on the realm. 40/60 - 50%, 30/70 - 100%, 20/80 - 200%, 10/90 - 400%.

They could but i doubt they will. I thought Warmode bonus was based on each realm, but its whole EU server. So if your faction is overpopulated in one realm while having the 20% bonus, youre pretty much roflstomping around.

Same thing can probbaly happen with with that suggestion.

Ah my bad then, I thought you meant the other allied races tbh. My question in my first reply still stands though. Which Horde allied race addition aside from the HM Taurens that the Horde felt dissatisfied with?

I would’ve included Nightborne too but It’s mostly their model not their addition that the Horde weren’t happy with, besides I genuinely think they’ll fix their models anytime soon. I’m half sure they said that somewhere alongside adding High elf skins to Void elves.

Aye, made me kinda curious to see core races’ realmpop, while making my reply about Blood elves.

1 Like

I love that name and it suits well

1 Like

Blizzard PLEASE! Just merge the factions… We gotta get rid of those whiners. this is neverending story.

Full Night Elf MDI - please buff Alliance
Total brutal OP Dark Iron Dwarf racials - Allies still cry this is not enough

Mega brutal OP mount Bee compared to recoloured Pterox and Direhorns which can be available for both factions - Allies still whining this is not enough

Totaly overpowered Mechagnomes racials - Allies still complaining

Yeah alliance is so much OP, we can clearly see that from the leaderships in both m+ and raids each tier.

And why, oh why you haven’t even mentioned here racials which gave the horde the edge so many times before like the troll one, be one, goblin one and how much they are overall better for raiding than the alliance ones :thinking:.

Also I wonder how would you feel in this expansion if the other side received different mounts from the different reputations and your one in the same time for example all skeleton horses just in different colors ?

3 Likes

Do you know why? Because Horde players are smarter, tougher, rougher.

Alliance players are different. They are dumber and softer,they like pink color, drink vanilla cocktail and wear narrow leggings

1 Like

Eh, there’s always gonna be whiners on both factions. Currently it’s the Alliance, but when you’re given an allied race like the Mechagnomes could you blame them?

So you’re whining about that?

Weren’t they nerfed heavily before release?

Boyyyy, you don’t wanna bring mounts into this. The one mount that we get that isn’t another Horse recolor or an overpriced reskinned MoP gryphon. No but really do you wanna switch mounts? I’d love it if my characters are able to ride Hyenas and flying Bugs and Dinosaurs (Including that ghostly flying pterro). Would you be satisfied with having 8 horses recolors instead?

I mean they’ve gotta sell people on Mechagnomes somehow. If their models won’t invite you into them, their racials will. No but seriously do you honestly think Blizz won’t nerf their racials pre-release? Besides weren’t Hordies complaining about nerfing EMFH in pvp couple of expansions ago?

1 Like

Hey I think I found the next joke at Blizzcon.

3 Likes

Lol, and we should believe now that the players like you aren’t biased in this discussion and how they look objectively on the things, what a joke of the argument :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh please. You seriously gonna cry about mounts still, even after you got a faction exclusive mount. Goes to show how immature you are. You cried your eyes out cause the Horde mounts were “better”. But when the Horde cries that they didn’t get a unique mount which they can’t use on their faction, well they should shut the hell up cause HORDE BIAS.

A lot of guilds went back and forth between factions. In MoP several Horde guilds went Alliance, it was fine, you were still crying HORDE BIAS then too, as EMHF was king of PVP, but that was ok cause the WOTF and HORDE BIAS.

I think you fellas have been crying HORDE BIAS for way too long. By now, nobody buys it, not even you, I think.

1 Like

I play both sides (maining Horde) so I think both factions have races the did an didn’t necessarily ask for. But like I mentioned I was surprised we got the Nightborne and then I was disappointed with the faces. The HM are just like oh here is a race with different markings and horns. To a certain extent the Mag’har are like that too but people did actually ask for those.

It’s always interesting to see info about stuff. This site is nice too for different reasons but has some interesting stuff on it too.

1 Like