Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

I’m not crying now about the mounts just stating the facts dude, the horde players are the ones which are crying that the alliance got now 1 unique mount in this expansion among the mass of the reskins.

And through the timeline of WoW a lot more alliance guilds switched to the horde, I don’t know about the many cases of the horde ones switching and if they did it surely wasn’t for a longer period.

4 Likes

No, you are just crying about HORDE BIAS while using the mount argument, or rather the notion that they don’t deserve to complain for something you are totally justified for complaining. How can anyone take you seriously with so much hypocrisy in your arguments?

I noticed that you guys act like there always has to be some payoff at the end of your imagined suffering. I’ve not seen the Horde doing that. Bias? No. Entitlement.

3 Likes

You are just now twisting things here and making hyperboles, the alliance players just want to have things more balanced in the game, and to get the equal treatment from the Blizzard as the horde ones. Your side is the one which was the winner when it comes to the mounts in the expansion, you got more unique ones and different ones from each reputation, what you don’t understand in that, while the alliance got just 1 unique one and before that all the reskins, and that after the alliance players expressed their disappointment with that kind of treatment.

Not saying the Horde doesn’t deserve mounts or anything, but I find it kind of ironic that the Horde are complaining about one unique mount skin, when they’ve received an abundance of them during the course of BFA. Where as the most mounts the Alliance got so far have been nothing more than reused assets on a Horse model, and literally overpriced reused gryphon skins from MoP.

I mean let’s say you’re playing Horde while the Alliance gets a unique mount model after another, after another. While your faction gets 8 remodels of a Wolf. Can you imagine how frustrating that is for you and your faction? Besides I’m pretty sure the Alliance aren’t crying the Horde get better mounts. They’re crying because of the lazyness of the effort that went into making our faction mounts.

3 Likes

The thing is I’m forced to play Horde, because I’m an End Game content player. I wish Alliance had much more players like me that I could play for Alliance! Therefore I really wish a faction Merge.

I’m not whining. In fact I don’t care. I’m just trying to show you there is now reason to whine at all as an Alliance player.

They were but remains OP.

It’s a matter of personal opinion I would better have several Horses over terrible dinosaurs.

In my honest opinion I like Mechagnomes pretty much over Vulperas. And yes I think their racials will be HEAVILY nerfed.

Guild checks out :ok_hand:t4:

They should make a salt encrusted mount from the distilled tears of all the alliance players.

It would be a thousand person mount. It could have a robot theme with a name like “whinebot 1000”.

8 Likes

They’re giving you 10% extra exp and gold gain, exclusive bee mount, better racials with mechagnomes and still you want more.

You want 5000 gold a day for being an alliance from now on? How about a daily 455 gear to compensate for your hardship life of an alliance player?

Honestly, even if blizzard gives you a ridiculous advantage, you’ll still find a way to complain.

4 Likes

It got worse back then. Alliance-players got harassed, mobbed and spit on after the concert which is why things escalated quickly.

Ever since then the developers started to do these “little jabs” towards Alliance-players during the presentations which is an idiotic behavior to begin with. Last year it was during the HotS Q&A, the introduction of the remade BGs and during the WoW Q&A.

2 Likes

I remember that day… My heart sunk and it was at that moment that Blizzard was no longer my favourite company. It was a morbid period for me and I had to rethink a lot of things at how they treat the players based on what faction they play.

56% ? And you cry over that? Djeez man…nobody cares tbh…owww and plus what Alexima & Dejarous said!!! :smiley:

So many people not understanding that the real faction inbalance is centered around the m+ and mythic raiding.

It has nothing to do with racials anymore if that was the case m+ would be dominated by night elfs, its what started the migration to horde but now its all about the bigger pool of players that play harder content.

This.

I’m a pretty casual player. I don’t play much, but I want to see at least a few mythic bosses every tier. This DK used to be a Night Elf but I always had difficulties finding a raid group. So I went Horde and it’s much easier now.

Wish I could have the same on Ally

I was playing alliance only because they also have Pandarens. Alliance have not even one race for me that is not neutral.

I didn’t really say that did I? I just said that alliance got a unique mount that horde can’t use even they do get it but alliance can use the unique horde mounts if they do go and get them on a horde character, not that it is easy/fair/simple just that it is possible.

I stand by my statement that there is no bias. As an alliance main (two alliance 120s no horde 120s) I see no bias on either side and I’m not going to apologise for that.

1 Like

Personally I don’t think a merge is very likely… But I can imagine they’ll loosen the faction restrictions on some of the races…

Stop being a crybaby. You are the shame of the Alliance, go Horde instead, or maybe even become a neutral pandaren.

1 Like

I think that some players would love to do if you actually could transmog on the Wandering Isle.

There is no logic in your interpretation of things in the game, the people like you are blind on the things even tho they have healthy eyes.

1 Like

Retributor, hero the forums need but don’t deserve!