Implement a dislike button on the forums

Wasn’t an insult, was a statement of fact.

You didn’t or couldn’t grasp what I said.

Calling someone slow is an insult.

1 Like

Don’t let him wind you up.

Edit your post hon.

She deleted her post

Guess I have to delete mines, how does this work lol?

I agree completely OP.
Why is it that anywhere where people interact online, the only option we have is to “like” or agree with the content. lol really think about that for a second.

Why are we not allowed to dislike anything ? All these platforms where people who don’t go with the flow are either trolls or just being dumb or whatever…while the usual suspects reassure themselves that they’re right no matter what and will actively chase people off posts or be passive agressive a-holes to dissuade the people posting different opinions. It’s rife on these forums, (just like the majority of forums, mind you) and it’s not going to stop.

It’s an overused stereotype but there are far too many snowflakes around today who are afraid to even challenge their own opinions, nevermind have some “troll man bad” challenging it and being mean and nasty just because lol gtfu already…If you post something and it gets mass dislikes just like another post gets mass likes, well then where do you think the problem really lies…you and your post, or the trollols ? I can take a guess at what most peoples thoughts are on here though :slight_smile:

Nothing more than polite censorship IMHO.

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter if one of the options stays, does it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.