[ Important? ] Building a better AD

They cant. They can ban only addon~ Blizzard employees will never install an addon to hunt people using it wrongfully. They can ban only WHOLE ADDON if they want it (aka is against terms of use).

I am not searching for opinions because I KNOW that they cant do that. That’s why they never did it in the first place. Its not opinion - its knowledge.

If you want ERP gone then ask Blizzard to ban addon and to make in-game features that are working similar to this addon.

That is funny, as there is legit a report option for harrasement trough addon text, and the ticket response I have had in the past is that measurements were taken as it is against the ToS. :thinking: :clown_face:

5 Likes

Wrong

Also wrong

Do you honestly think that Blizzard is unable to enforce addons that are used in their own game? Do you know how flag addons like TRP work? It’s via an in-game channel you can access

Oh my days LOL

11 Likes

Imagine purposely threatening to break the ToS.
Thats yikes dude.

3 Likes

Dabs on you

15 Likes

I believe there´s one tiny little part of ToC that basically states: “Blizzard can ban you for any reason they want and you agree to this.”
And since all of us had to press “Agree” to even start playing this game, any of us can be banned for any reason Blizzard deems fit.

2 Likes

Soo~ blue in this thread explained that they are working with addon creator. That explains why they can do that according to law. Otherwise they could not do that by themselves.

Not sure what law you are quoting here, since no law protects you from getting banned.

1 Like

They can absolutely ban people over the misuse of an addon

t. actual legal expert

19 Likes

Source? …in ten characters

Believe what you want~ I know law and my gaming rights. I was unbanned more times that I can count.

LOL but me too man

Yeah I guess temporary bans also come to an end eventually

5 Likes

This sentence is peak comedy.

2 Likes

local man powerfantasies about having rights

You have signed a TOS that lets Blizzard ban you for -anything-. And I do mean -anything-. You have absolutely no rights when it comes to playing their product, if the makers of this game choose to ban you for ANY reason, they can do that.

6 Likes

Surely you dont read the T&C’s of every game you play.

Let us go back to focusing on what matters, brothers and sisters. Forget about the man with no legal plan.

Let us instead focus on the conversation of making this server better :pray:

12 Likes

OK, this is epic

6 Likes

Casual reminder that we are renting permission to Blizzard’s servers, we have no rights beyond what they have said we do cus we dont own our licenses/accounts.

2 Likes

Yep~ see ya in goldshire

Mashallah, Oleg. Let’s get back to suggestions leading towards the improvement of the server. As much as we like arguing on the forums, we have more pressing matters to attend to.