Important questions to make an informed decision about purchasing Shadowlands expansion for World of Warcraft

Says the person playing an MMO and posting on the forums.

It’s a pub for people that like to go to pubs.

1 Like

Sounds boring.

Remember, No pre-order !!!

2 Likes

No plans to pre-order until I get the important information I need.

1 Like

Not quite the same concerns that are preventing me from pre-ordering, but still good questions. But yeah, Blizzard is much too fond of their stupid pathfinder to let that go, so it’s more likely there will be one than not.

1 Like

Well, Aman’Thul told me exactly the same thing.

I’ve met him on a bar also. Could it be the same bar? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m mostly exited for the new leveling system in SL, i do have hope for that though.

Q: How’s flying going to work in Shadowlands?
A: Same way it has for the last few expansions - this is a compromise. It’s a contentious issue - explore from ground to begin with and then fly in later patches.

Q: How will flying work with the level squish?
A: Not sure yet.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=296022.2/blizzcon-2019-world-of-warcraft-q-a-liveblog

No fly = no buy

1 Like

Free flying already did enough damage. Time to sop this nonsense.

Or start farming and save then buy tokens from the ah and buy it for free… that way it won’t sting as much if it isn’t what you hoped for.

That’s my plan anyway.

I’m actually looking forward to everyone being back on the ground. The world is gonna feel big and active again.

Maybe not a bad idea, I’m not really sure how to farm up that much gold though, I only have 200k and that’s pretty much what I saved up in my whole life.

1 Like

Get in some 2x4 farms and also farm herbs and ores.

Make an alt with tailoring and enchanting… dont worry about rep stuff - just craft and de/scrap what you can & sell mats. You can also disenchant that Naz gear the vendor sells.

This is also an option:

3 Likes

It means four gold pieces, a copper broken in half and two pieces of Monelite that smell.

I’m quite surprised of the number of people that can’t live without flying mount.

Am i special to like grounding mount :thinking:?

I dont have any issues with it as long as we have the whistle tbh.

Aye, cheers mate! :beers:

Yes.
Yes.
Not likely.
Not likely.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.