Impossible to rank on Bonescythe-PvP Horde side

People who were 2nd and 3rd of server in ranking earned like 30%-40% of their R12 …
The guy who finished 6th of server were from R11 80% to R11 87% …
Please help us everyone on the serv talk about quitting … :frowning:

4 Likes

just reroll dreadnaught lol

Even if you get the right BR, you still won’t progress properly - and the server does not have the luxury of having multiple BR1.

Let Bonescythe have payed transfer to Ironfoe or Kingsfall. Those servers could use the extra population more than Dreadnaught.

So nothing will be done ? can we have at least an answer ??

2 Likes

So there are no pool boosts on BS? It’s actually reasonably easy, especially on a low pop server, to push bracket size to make ranking easier. I have never participated in it, but it worked great on both my Classic server (Celebras Alliance) and my SoM server (Kingsfall Horde).

1 Like

We are pool boosting.
But, considering our pool size is now 164 - we’d need 20-30 dedicated people to do it every week for BR1 to exist.

I see. I am all for merging BS with IF, btw. But in the meantime, you might as well try to make the best of it. You can do pool boosting with few dedicated people, if you trade with another server (you make ten chars for their pool, they make ten for you, as you don’t need your slots on that server). Maybe that helps, too?

Up
All good players that helped comunity on bonescythe leave bonescythe and go lvl up on dreadnought after played 23h per day for 4 weeks without progress here, blizz must fix pool boost , back in classic pool boost was fine I don’t know why they changed that lot of ppl are stopped on rank 9 doing 700k every week.

1 Like

I feel for u guys, i do, and maybe people from other servers can help out.
but i dont think transfers are the awnser, i would take the horde transfers to IF like that right, but then ally has no horde on that server, and wanna transfer, then 1 guy says if they can transfer i want also, then we gonna end up with just 1 megaserver again

I do think its a problem if u get 700k honor and dont rank specially if your stuck on 9, did u try asking on server discords for help?! sure people would help u guys out!

Also merging wont work imo, we on IF are outnumbered already, last thing we need are more gnomes!

1 Like

Thats what the allys signed up for. They all knew its gonna be 70% ally population. but they demand paladin buffs. I have literally zero pity for any alliance players. just come all to dreadnaught and let the other servers die.

1 Like

Hate to be the one to say it but people did predict that there would be one mega server due to the mellow interest in SoM from the community… so yeah, if you willingly chose to roll on one of the other servers then you took the gamble and unless you really wanna play on low pop in which case you have to deal with the consequences of that (exactly what you’re complaining about in this topic) I would just suggest re-roll on Dreadnaught or maybe Kingsfall if you want PvE

1 Like

We only got one spot BR14 And one spot BR13 when we doubled our pool size by pool boost …

1 Like

Of course, a merge with Ironfoe, Bonescythe and Quel is a good suggestion too.

1 Like

Unlucky… reroll

need more “reroll” comments

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.