Impossible to win a BG

I haven’t won a BG in weeks. Alliance are dominating at every level. Even at lower levels. What happened all of a sudden?

Bad streak / variance / confirmation bias

“YEAH BUT THAT’S HORDE MERCS” <<< this is such a big lie, sadly it’s still being thrown all across the forums.

22 matches as alliance, 22 losses.
Can definitely say alliance are FACTUALLY worse.

2 Likes

Been playing 20 Korrak’s in couple days. 3 victories. So is it just bad streak or something wrong in the systems or did EU Alliance just stop PvP?

I am not doing Korrak’s, just normal BGs and I am telling you I keep losing. Today again 0-3 so far

Random BG is a sum of random results.

Looks pretty ok in total. Maybe you just had bad luck today. Is random victory or losing something worth fussing? They are like skirmishes.

I got 2 honor levels in 5.5 hours on eu alliance last night with winning all the time.

imagine if u just played better and win :slight_smile: and not crying about it on forums :blush: arabic pepega

1.5 honor level tonight too. Didnt lose even 1 bg on eu alliance.

Try to play better.

But your PvP logs doesnt says the same

It is impossible to win a bg if you play Alliance. Everyday I need to make at least 7 runs to have a single win.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/mòrrigàn/pvp

If you are a rated player and queue always with your rated team, ofcourse you will win. Nyxilia talks about causal PvP with single queue. Causal PvP is not so very “causal” activity for Alliance players. And please, your git gut approach doesn’t realy helps.

Sadly you are from silvermoon. You wont find any guild to play pvp either.

That server is full of pve and roleplay guilds.

Join a community.

Join with community to bgs as 5 people.

If you dont have community get in touch with me instead.

1 Like

Truth to be told, I joined numbers of PvP communities. If you are unrated, if you are a causal, if you don’t have much time to play time to time, they won’t takes you serious. They even don’t answers your simple questions. All the thing you left to do is to quit the community.

Well , today I was playing my horde. I got dm from my alliance community/friends , they told me logging over ally lets go bgs.

We didnt lose any bg on eu alliance. Horde slayer premade , you can join that community for random bg premades.

There are different type of players from every experience. Most dont care your rated experience.

1 Like

What is the name of community?

If you are on game I can send dm to you for community invitation in an hour.

1 Like

Will be online in 2 hours.