Impossible to win a BG

Last 4 days or so have been strange i have barely lost any bg’s its like horde IQ has gone down like 150 points or something. Or maybe crybaby’s from our side have gone to the “winning” side which is good because these last couple of days i have also not seen almost any of the usual let them win crap and other whining.

He he, Alliance players are simply better than Horde. We have shorter queue and higher win ratios.

1 Like

It’s generally 50/50 for me and in korrak’s revenge, I won 8 out of 10. Maybe I’m just lucky I don’t know.

This is because rogues are useless in BGs. Go play healer and you will win almost every BG.

… aaaand keep losing…

My battlenet stats show the overall win/lose rates since I created this character (years ago). Linking them does not prove anything of what I am experiencing right now

1 Like

Use your crowd control on the players that helps the opposite team the most

Stun enemies when they are attacked so they die or blow important cooldowns

Use your sap to lock someone out for 10 seconds while you are fighting yourself

Don’t be afraid to do die and run away like most rogues does, if it’s important stay and fight until you die.

Rogues are one of the best though their toolkit, don’t be a random dps bot. Use that toolkit to your advantage.

Do you have the same results even with higher ilvl char and/or playing as healer?

Horde RARELY has any brains.
The “Alliance loses alot” is a myth tossed by randoms on the forums.
I can’t seem to win many at all.
In 5 BGs 4 are defeats. And this is daily.

1 Like

Yeah cause 1 person out of 39 is sure to make all the diffrence. I guess…it’s kind of obvious that you are a massive troll though. Kind of sad, your way of trying to get attention.

He is talking about random bg winrates and u brought situation to epic bgs.

Not 1 man , 10 players cant make difference there.

I queue 5 man every bg. rated.

You are around honor level 40. 1 epic bg win is 1000 honor. And 1 honor level is 8800 honor.

It explains alot.

I was 25 honor level 1 year ago. Now I’m 492 honor level.

Calculate how many bgs I won between 25 honor level and 492 honor level in 1 year period of time.

Both factions have bad luck and losing streaks Alliance side people moan because they like to moan but Horde side losing streaks if you got into one hurts lot more because the queue times are longer.

1 Like

Honor level is 100% Irrelevant. rated? Irrelevant. There’s a reason i don’t pvp. PVP is frustration, depression, stress and anti-fun bundled all together, at least for me.
You can whine all you’d like about others, but this is how it is.

Keep stroking that pointless epeen buddy :stuck_out_tongue: Keep living in that illusionary world that people actually care about your honor level XD

Also, not everybody has the time and enjoys pvp enough to grind their faces agaisnt the pvp grindstone. I know i don’t, it’s weird that you seem to think that everybody should be a slave to farming honor.

Sorry to say, but that says more about you than him.

Besides, who does EBGs anyways? It’s the most PvE like of all PvP content.

1 Like

I agree with you , if you play it on epic by always , a lot of experience you don’t get . Like this warrior above :joy:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/gordunni/ланабеникова/pvp

Nope , I said it because they give most honor , my most bgs I played is 10 man bgs if you check my armory.

He has to queue bgs if he wants to experience some wins. he is around honor level 40.

I played 4k bgs on this char only 500 of them epic bg. this is a character with bfa expension boost.

Fun part you dont have cr on your main. So premading random bgs always win. Just like I achieve my wins with my friends against randoms. Eu people dont bother with random bgs much.

for me, rating doesn’t mean anything, everyone knows your level of play: D sit back on epic bg, or you will be punished again and leave

3 Likes

Rating doesnt mean anything lol?

Who would say such thing.

Queue solo and try what happens to you among all those randoms.

If you check my link I played 600 epics 3400 random bgs.

Not even want to mention arena and rated bgs.

I make world pvp too.

Thats why you are honor level 300 and I’m honor level 500 in a week.

it just infuriates me, you write here on the forum how cool you are and kill everyone: D in fact, you are zero and we just farm you

3 Likes

I totally faced you 6 times max on a random bg maximum ever since I started bfa expension. And thats 14 months bfa expension.

Your most bg play comes from previous expension…

Because you play 8-10 bgs a day.

Also you dont have 2k achieved on every bfa rated season either while people you queue have those.