In game proposal :)

It was so nice to be part of something POSITIVE. With everything everyone has had to endure this year (and a bit) and the OP herself particularly, what a lovely thing to be part of.

Thanks for asking us to participate, it was a complete honor.

11 Likes

It was so awesome being part of this - fantastic to see the awesome WoW community coming together in the name of love! :heart:

7 Likes

I’m so glad it worked out … and that he said yes.
I knew I would be stuck on a train at the time with no PC access so couldn’t take part but so happy so many people could help.

8 Likes

People constantly bemoan the retail community then you are part of something like this and witness a real fun event then you see for your own eyes how good it can be .

6 Likes

AWESOME, CONGRATS :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happpy for you both. Great community that supported this event. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone got screenshots from the event?

1 Like

I’m going to be honest, I expected people to troll something like this, I’m glad I was wrong. Gz on your proposal.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I no could be gettin’ dere on time.

3 Likes

Nice, that looks beautiful

2 Likes

Was actually a pretty damned beautiful thing, not even just the sentiment and intention behind it, which obviously were delightful, but seeing so many different faces from different servers coming together to just do something -nice- for a happy couple, it was the opposite of the meme “This is why we can’t have nice things”…Because sometimes, when people put the effort in “This is why we -CAN- have nice things”. Being able to put voices to forum portraits was genuinely sweet too.

Proper made a jaded old cynic’s heart beat a little…!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile:
I hope you all had a nice night and good sleep :smiley:

First and foremost I would like to say a massive “THANK YOU!!!” again for everyone who showed up, for your hard work to make the letters and who helped make this proposal a success as well as partied with us until midnight :partying_face: :heart: :fireworks: So glad he said “Yes!” :rofl: It is an honor to be part of the WoW community and see that there is goodness in it, which by far exceeds the trolls and unpleasant people we sometimes deal with as gamers :wink: :kissing_heart: LOVE YOU ALL!!! :heart_decoration:

Without further ado here is the quick video of the proposal and the pics of it (I´m sorry there´s not more, I was too excited to make pics, screenshots or as it seems a proper video :rofl:):
Video: Ingame WoW proposal!

Pictures:
199377694-3717546235138301-670857306093749780-n
199526266-207618484541061-2885750559569119402-n-2
Wo-WScrn-Shot-061221-232910
Wo-WScrn-Shot-061221-232956
199246619-203412584969572-8304256434225195058-n

31 Likes

Congratulations!! :champagne:
I so wanted to be there but i had a tiny lady who kept her mom busy :slight_smile:
Many blessings to you and your family! :heart:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, dear Karoly :hugs:
Awww bless the little lady :heart: Give her a big cuddle for me :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank youuuuu :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Was so much fun being part of this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congrats to you both, I wish all the happiness to ya! <3

2 Likes

Big congratulations to you both :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: sad i missed out on it, but working all weekend.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :heart:

2 Likes