In game proposal :)

Congratulations and sorry I couldn’t be part of it but my phone signal just wasn’t up to loading WoW on my laptop.

2 Likes

Just to let you guys know there is a wow singles facebook group , where wow players can meet other players and play together go on dates start conversations

Many success stories on there.

2 Likes

i cant get over how happy and proud he looks, you look so cute together. :smile:

to anyone who might plan something similar in the future: make a test run. organising people into letters is harder than it looks and takes more time than you think. :joy:

it was the most fun i had in wow since quite a while though.

10 Likes

I love how even though I never saw it from above, I can spot Tarren Mill version of ‘Brigante’ at the top of the ‘A’ because I only had time to make him smol level and no riding yet…

Those are awesome looking rings by the way.

3 Likes

He is one happy Tauren/Panda, that is for sure :smiley: :partying_face: :heart:
And lol, sorry for laughing, but that is too cute… and I only can imagine how hard and at times frustrating it must have been to position yourself the right way :rofl:
Thank you for it! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:
I looked into rings and found this one so convenient, because it is like 2 lines melding into 1 line and that is how I see us :slight_smile:
Well the proud Tarren Mill version of Brigante is now forever in our hearts and on the picture :smiley:

3 Likes

it wasnt really frustrating we were just afraid we wouldnt make it in time.

the jokes and memes were real though. Kyrel kept suggesting spelling silly stuff instead like S.O.S or H E L P because we were so hillariously bad at it. and if your fiance had said no he suggested we spelled out O K : ( .

i really havend laughed like that in a while it was a joy in every way possible. :smile: im so happy for the both of you.

4 Likes

This is AWESOME!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations!
:bride_with_veil: :man_in_tuxedo:
:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Was legit, a lovely thing to happen. A slice of nice, in a nasty world. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This would have been a genuinely lovely thing to witness.

Congratulations to you both! I wish you a world of happiness!

2 Likes

Congrats to both of you! That was genuinely lovely to see.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.