In memoriam of RP Locations

I am here to once again remind you that Sentinel Hill is still - on fire.

4 Likes

The many squares and nooks in Capital City. (So the above-ground part of the Undercity)ā€¦ While devoid of life for obvious reasons I always loved the moon shining down, casting shadows over the once great city of man. Had some seriously lovely rp there.

1 Like

Darnasus, for obvious reasons :frowning: (Used to be a Nelf main)

And I never got to RP there, but Goldshire being what it is is always a massive shame. My human was supposed to be from Elwynn, never being able to drop back ā€˜homeā€™ for casual RP always sucked.

I miss the wide open, barren places like Thousand Needles, Azshara, Stonetalon,
Badlands orā€¦ the Barrens.
Since the Cataclysm hit; these vast open spaces have been filled with giant tears in the ground, random lava flows, burning trees, Horde war machines, never-ending floods and everything inbetween.
A lack of proper wilderness makes the world seem so much smaller.

(Edited for spelling)

Ah the perks of classic. All these places, well the ones not introduced after classic at least, are still there.
That little Tauren village south of AQ. Such a wholesome place.

Brillā€¦ Line RP with the Rotgardeā€¦ all thatā€™s left of it is half of Sylvannasā€™ statue!

2 Likes

Hillsbrad Fields.

Elwynn Forest. Goldshire has spoiled one of the most atmospheric zones in the game. Also got so many good RP locations within it.

1 Like

Old Brill was so good - the inn even had unique music

Tarren Mill was also cool

1 Like

The Stonewrought Dam was goat.

Still very fun to roleplay inside on classic WoW!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.