Increase ulduar HM bosses to drop 2 HM items

9 ulduar clears so far and i have ZERO 25 man HM items and at this point literally nobody needs any 232 items so essentially each boss drops a single item for 25 people.

Am i alone in wanting this? I think its absolutely absurd HM bosses only drop a single piece of usable loot that 25 people want.

This actually makes me dislike ulduar quite a lot and takes the fun out of the raid completely for me. I hate the ulduar hardmode system and i cant wait for the next phase.

6 Likes

That’s what i said many times.

Waiting “33 weaks” to get our BIS because Blizzard decided that was fun for us is annoying. Checking logs and see players with 230 ilvl in two weaks when with your droplike RNG got it after more than 2 months it’s not what i call “fun”.

So when i read “You need to deserve your HM loot by putting effort in difficult bosses”… well, i don’t see my rewards after 2 months of HM clean.

So, yes, increase loots or nerf the raid.

EDIT : Also, back in the old days i always thought that only good players deserves to get HM loot, because it was a prove of the level of the players. But now with logs i don’t care, and also you can’t parse if you stay at 220 ilvl while everyone are at 240 because you have sh*t luck on droprate.

2 Likes

From what i understand, they wanted to make Ulduar relevant for longer. Increasing HM ilvl etc.
Alot of people think Ulduar was the best raid throughout wow history (thats a oppinion i dont share, but hey). So even when ToC releases, blizzard want people to go back to ulduar. So increasing drops might not happen.

Thats how i understood it anyway.

1 Like

A lot a people think that because they don’t try harder it and don’t played Wotlk for 10 years.

Every mates i had and try harded Ulduar on warmane get bored in 2 months.

I mean, people have their own personal oppinions on why they like it etc.

I personally like ToC, simply because its all bosses and no trash. Quick and easy loot.

Personal preferences.

4 Likes

So thats like 9 items per week, not too shabby?

Im kidding, its horrible.
Remove regular drops and make it only drop hm items if thats the difficult it was killed on

That’s how it is for all keeper bosses tho, even without doing HM’s.

It is only 1 item then 2 tier tokens.

Noone needs tier any more and i still have not seen the Hodir ring drop.

I personally have not done any HM’s yet.

Short answer: No.

I cba to give a long answer as the tl:dr would just be “No” anyway.

1 Like

I mean you should be happy that the gear from normal gear and 10 man is buffed already, why do you ask for more handouts from blizzard? Are you one of those that suddenly stops attending guild raids once you get all your gear?

1 Like

Before Ulduar released their public statement on the item level buff included a paragraph on how achieving full BIS in phase 2 will not be something realistic for most players due to the hard modes and the drop rates.

If you play only for rewards you’re doing something wrong.

1 Like

your bis is the regular loot, the hardmode items are super bis, no one will get full harmode bis before ToC, that was the case back in wotlk too

Lead dev Brian left the company and rets got their buff shortly after and we prob see nerfs to ulduar soon. He also said that he would like to see guilds returning to ulduar with icc gear and finally beat algalon.
Im afraid of the future of wotlk with the new pc devs deciding now.

I didn’t asked for a Ulduar buff and “more relevant” personaly.
And btw, Ulduar is easier in post nerf nochanges loots than pre nerf loot buffed.

Not really when you see that you need 33 weaks to get your stuff.

Nope. What a terrible suggestion.

do you really? my dk is almost full bis tank, missing only 2 pieces, and my dps offspec has a few hm items. might be a class/guild issue instead

Bruh, ofc you will get bis asap as tank. You maybe have 1-2 other people rolling for thr stuff.

1 Like

Tank…
Go play Hunter, playing with 2 others Hunter in your raid and seeing the first weapong BIS after 2 months. Still never see 50% of my BIS in 25 man, never see you understand ?

Always an abundance of tank loot drops, even the plate dpses get a full tank set before they have all parts for dps…