Infinite Quest not showing up (Pandaria Remix)?

My timerunning character (Zuratimefist-TarrenMill) was never offered the Infinite Growth quest (which awards 40k bronze upon completion), even though I have not been flagged as a frog farmer (basing this on the fact that my cloak’s stats are not set to 2.5k (25k for stamina)), and remain as they are (far below 2.5k/25k).

When running the following script, to check for quest completion, however, it comes up as true. Running the same script on my timerunner alt (Zuradeen-TarrenMill), however, returns false.

Is there a reason why I am singled out in such a negative manner, or is it a bug I can expect to be mitigated?

Hi Zurathys,

You can read more about these quests and which characters are eligible and not here:

We’re not aware of any issues with the adjustments or eligibility, and if you believe something didn’t work out as it should, you would need to send in a bug report with the details:

Yeah except “submitting it in game” sends us to the forums where you reply with this, leading us into a loop of NOTHING being done. It’s like talking to phone operators support.
And on US forums, can’t post anything because I don’t play US servers and don’t have a level 10 character

No, an in game bug report does not take you anywhere. It’s a text box you fill in.

As per the support article linked above

To report a bug in-game:

Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.

• Click Support.
  • Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  • Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  • Click Submit.
2 Likes

My mistake, I’m way past bedtime and I tried pressing everywhere and I only got up “submit feedback” and it sent me to these forums… I saw the button that lo’ and behold was right in front of me :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

We’ve all been there :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like