WoW Remix Adjustments and Improvements Coming Tonight

We have been monitoring the impact of the Gulp Frog farming that some players did during the first three days of WoW Remix. We’ve also been working on ways to respond to player feedback about Bronze acquisition, increased difficulty at higher levels, and feeling too far behind those who took advantage of the frogs.

A small number of players received an extreme advantage that has distorted the gameplay experience for some in WoW Remix. With hotfixes later tonight, we will adjust characters with an unreasonably large number of Gulp Frog kills prior to the loot bug fix, and those players will see the power of their Cloak of Infinite Potential reduced to an amount that a very engaged player could reasonably achieve. This change will have a larger impact on players who took advantage of the situation for longer.

For everyone that did not take advantage of the frog farming, we’re providing three additional quests with large Bronze rewards for reaching levels 50, 60, and 70. These quests will become available from Momentus the item upgrader at the Jade Forest Infinite Bazaar. These milestone quests will grant characters an additional 3,000, 7,000, and 30,000 Bronze, respectively. Level 70 Timerunners will be able to complete all three quests immediately for 40,000 additional Bronze when this change takes effect. Characters that killed an unreasonably large number of Gulp Frogs will not be eligible for these quests.

We believe these milestone quests and the additional Bronze they grant will make playing Remix more rewarding for primary and secondary characters for the duration of the event. Players may choose to use this Bronze to upgrade their gear or purchase cosmetic rewards at the Infinite Bazaar, depending on their personal goals for that character. These milestone quests will be available for all Timerunning characters that are leveled up for the duration of the event.

We will continue to monitor the gameplay landscape of Remix and make improvements as needed. Thank you for your feedback!

30 Likes

Cheers for that.

1 Like

Good.
Now give retroactive spools to people who did achievements before they were added, some of us lost tens of thousands of stats because we played the game fair from the start.

16 Likes

are those quests only available for current characters ? if i create an alt and level it will i be able to complete the quests on the new char ?

It will be a once per account type quest , surely.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

First time seing something like this.

I am absolutley pogging out of my mind right now holy

great news, thank you for the bronze gift :relieved:
should be enough to get the world boss dragon mount you cant kill without gathering some stuff

1 Like

should be for every new and old character

1 Like

40k is nothing all these fixed and tuning changes when all this 3 month event needs is a bronze buff and item upgrade cost reduction and this event wont need any more attention i dont understand why blizz refuses to do the easy thing

1 Like

Where you at frog farmers. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

40k is definetly not nothing. the problem is upgrade cost

3 Likes

probably finished the event

1 Like

In my opinion this move will kill this event for good,

-Froggers already obtained everything they needed from this event so with this change they will just leave
-Badly implemented infinite grind is still not changed and 40k gift is just pointless, instead you should’ve changed the way upgrade and bronze income works
-People who expected fun event still don’t get what they expected and with this move event goes further into a seasonal grind, something nobody asked for,

Many sees this as a positive move but this will not bring anything good to the event afterall,

p.s, before anyone accuses me i haven’t touched a single frog in this event nor any other type of hyperfarm, i simply did questing and some queues so technically this is a huge bonus for players like me, and i hate it because this is not what i expected from this event…

6 Likes

Great news! Now we just need to get retroactive spools/bronze for already completed achievements before they were buffed in the hotfix.

3 Likes

Nice. Time to get back to playing!

1 Like

Well for me is a free mount, so I can start earlier to upgrade my gear from 374 to 388.

1 Like

It’s nothing compared to a person who abused farming frogs. Frog abusers finished your game mode. It’s unfair for asking us to play longer than frog farmers to collect rewards.

2 Likes

what do you want them to do. give you 2 million bronze ?

Nah, let them have it. Would you like to have everything already and have nothing to play? To have no satisfaction and no pleasure? Just like the froggers.
Now that they won’t spoil the balance of the gameplay you can finally play and have everything they won’t have. The game.

1 Like