Interesting title

My subscription history matches that fact.

|10/08/2006|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|---|---|---|---|
|04/08/2006|GBP 46.14|6-month Automatic Charge Recurring, GBP 46.14 per 6 months|Expired|
|10/07/2005|GBP 46.14|6-month Automatic Charge Recurring, GBP 46.14 per 6 months|Expired|
|10/05/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|10/04/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|10/03/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|10/02/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|10/01/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|09/30/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|09/29/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|09/28/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|09/27/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|09/26/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|03/26/2005|GBP 46.14|6-month Automatic Charge Recurring, GBP 46.14 per 6 months|Expired|
|03/24/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|03/23/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|03/22/2005|N/A|1-days Exempt|Expired|
|02/22/2005|N/A|Free Month|Expired|

In case you’re interested

Mine doesn’t got that far back when I look. You must of had some big gaps here and there.

It’s trash, raiding there is not fun, the community is obnoxious, classes are weird to play but interesting i’ll give that to the game.

No major gaps in subscription but major gaps in ability to play. As stated in another thread, or maybe even this thread, I am at sea for 4 months out of 7 and I have had some 8 month plus deployments in that period.

ff has to many buttons for rotation here you have classes with easy rotation like bm They dont even have a real ranger you forced to be a bard

Because Subbing for WoW is more than enough for me. Another sub game… NO!

Because in my opinion it’s meh. Not good nor bad MMO.
And i don’t want to have another game that requires me to sub to play.

Took a break from WoW and started playing ffxiv about 5 years ago at the start of Heavensward. After actively playing through two of their expansions I can honestly say that its a great MMO in its own right.

However, it has very big issues that can’t be ignored. The code is horrible, you see other players move a second later limiting its mechanics in boss fights greatly. The PvE content is very limited, 4 boss fights every raid tier. The gear is gated behind tokens. Side content consists of beast tribes(3 of them over a 2 year span) with 3 dailies and mini games. It has a big content drought emediatly after you cleared the raid tier. If you cleared the last boss you can essentially go on a hiatus because the next raid tier is only in 6 to 8 months and the craftable gear you can make on the day the new raid tier releases is far better then what you had the previous tier!

That being said. If you are invested in the story like me you won’t regret playing the game in small bursts. The story is filled with tragedy and suspense and when an expansion hits it has hours and hours of cutscenes, infact there is very little slaying of mobs to be done. A very immersive experience is really its biggest selling point. That and its crafting system. A crafting system that has its own gearing and leveling system with craft rotations and everything can be very intoxicating. Lots of sleepless nights i had because you could get filthy rich due to its hardcore crafting side and it simply wasnt for everyone.

Ultimately tho, after a while you notice that the game runs stale, and its worth experiencing the story or play merchant for a while… but not much more then that.

WoW is alot more enjoyable on both PvE and PvP aspects + these days i can spend a good 3 hours doing all my dailies on WoW with warmode on. Always open world pvp to be had! And in the late nights I can easily do a m+ on demand. This is something that ffxiv doesn’t offer and thus finally… this is why I prefer WoW and will only play ffxiv as a guilty pleasure when there is plenty of main story to be experienced.

Ive never seen a panda that wasnt obese btw, would be an interesting sight i think

cause we have to unlock flying :slight_smile: then we can quit untill 9.0 :slight_smile:

You can’t display account points.

Because FF is creepy af.

Shocking as it is, not all of us like the same games :slight_smile:

Because in ffxiv I’m forced to create an edgelord of a Japanese character, no matter how hard I try.

In wow yea, I can create and edgy dh which still won’t be as edgy as a common character in ffxiv, but mostly I’m able to create a human character who looks like Magnum P. I. and man, I love that. Plus, graphics and animations are more my cup of tea, but that’s probably because I’m an illustrator myself.

1 Like

Not a fan of the jPop style. And I actually speak Japanese, mind you.

Not necessary. You can instead create a furry. ( Or a lolly)

Honestly, the FF community is just home to some of the weirdest people, not odd to have some 40 odd year old neckbeard running around on some weeb crap, complete with bunny ears and everyone being a qtpie.

I know MMOs have their nut jobs, Goldshire prime for a starter, but FF seems to have them in abundance.

looks at title

looks at name

Never mind FF, shouldn’t you be playing Fortnite?

Still edgelords tho, just furries, with the occasional KAWAIIIIIIIIIIHHH

Im not a weeb

1 Like

Shockingly, people are capable of enjoying multiple games if they so choose to do so.

Also, there is already a thread about this in the gaming section: