Introducing the Trading Post!

As someone who is a whale and purchased multiple store mounts as well as many Blizzcon virtual tickets… I don’t care at all. As long as I get the chance to get the murky pets I missed and the Big Blizzard Bear mount through this system I will be very happy. :slight_smile:

Also I want to suggest something for the people who play for free on lv 20 characters: give F2P players the opportunity to earn 5 - 10 days of game time every month through this system. That would be very nice.

1 Like

Im hoping its a once per month per account thing, not per character.

That way people who have 59 alts arent ahead of those with only the one character.

2 Likes

Endeavors coming to WoW :slightly_smiling_face: Been doing this quite a lot in ESO.

It works fine in that game and I think it will do wonders here as well.

I kind of agree, but I don’t think the rewards put you ‘ahead’ of anyone.

God god god god god …awwwww I feel like Blizzard is finally starting to do something with wow. Like this is the best expansion ever. After all the frustrating misery before it’s finally worth playing. Grind is true Grind and not annoying rng. The whole game is like a candy store window where you just have to reach out and choose and then there’s this !!! Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Timewise it does.
Its 500 per month.
So somone with 1 character would get 500.
Someone with 60 characters would get 30,000

If you have 60 characters, youd get 5 years worth

Timewise, youre far far ahead

Sweet! Can’t wait for it!

1 Like

I wonder what mogs and mounts will be available - I’d be happy to see removed ones especially! Darkmoon Faire does have the vanilla dungeon sets, but I never liked going there and I feel the rewards are few as well.

If it works similarly to the prepatch currency, that’d make it easy actually - just log all your toons for half the currency cap and spend away :smile: not mentioning that whatever you obtain is accwide anyways, so after a breaking point you’d not even need to do any extra activities and just collect the month’s loot.

1 Like

but that’s not how this works, it’s an account-wide currency, so the acquisition will be account-wide and one time only as well

1 Like

That’s reserved for diablo 4 launch Twitch drop

1 Like

Here is my list of what I would like to see in Trading Post:

• Mounts from M+ Keystone Master and Gladiator
  • Pandaria Challenge Mode sets
  • Spectral Gryphon / Spectral Wind Rider
  • Miner’s Hat of the Deep
  • Rhinestone Sunglasses Pattern
  • High Society Top Hat Pattern
  • Corrupted Ashbringer
  • Blue Murloc Egg
  • Mage Tower Artifact Weapon Appearances
  • All TCG Items
  • Something for Player Housing <3
5 Likes

We dont actually know that. But i wasnt saying it would either.
The full conversation trail is

Does that help clarify?

Post edited

1 Like

Thankyou Blizzard <3 Thankyou <3 I hope so to get some tcg Items :slight_smile: You’ve been making the game better and better over the last few months <3

1 Like

So how long will this be on PTR before coming to live?

1 Like

This will of course be account-wide. It has to be. Just to prevent things like what you mention (and other similar behaviour).

1 Like

This is really great look forward to it.

I am a little disappointed that you missed the opportunity of not including some kind of lgtbqtqrzyt+ aspect to really trigger those edge lord wannabes on the forums. Would have been fun.

It does clarify … but to me it doesn’t seem to matter if someone buys everything and I have to wait as I only have 1 or 2 characters. It’s all cosmetic stuff; nothing that’s going to give any advantage in the game.
And, to be honest, all I want is the Woolly White Rhino mount from TCG and I’d be a happy soul.

1 Like

So?
What do you care how other peope spend their money?
Even if this would happen, it won’t effect you, and you would still recieve your free 500 token with 500 more for some work

Why are you even having this discussion?
Of course it will be a monthly gain that’s account-wide.
There is no doubt in my mind.

1 Like