Introducing the World of Warcraft Classic Summer Bowl!

I bet my black lotus on Team Bot. But I am not sure if I ll go for Team UnGoro Stompers, Hinterlands Jujus, Feralas Ogres or the favourites Stratholme Daddies.

I was invite to this 2 month ago: they say bring a party of 10: i say: i dont need 10 i can beat all the honorful horde and hacking apes bring it on

Blizz send a swag bag to me: all akon CD and a bottle of oil to my car so i can log in to best wi fi in europe

Something for those premades everyone is complaining about to do. I hope anyone caught cheating will be banned from real WoW classic too.

Who gives a damn about this crap FIX PVP useless company.

1 Like

A slap in the face. F.

The tournament is taking place in real classic, using real classic characters.

It isn’t broken, it’s working exactly as intended: useless poster.

So is this Blizzard was of saying premades in normal BGs, not the bowl, is completely fine?

Blizzard wont ever say that because if they did, they’d upset a bunch of people and frankly: being honest was never something Blizzard excelled at.

Supporting teamplay via this tournament however, is a good indication that Blizzard do actually want people to premade and play as a team.

Who cares? Fix the game you have layered to hell and ban the botters instead, Freaking trash company.

It is great, that classic have a tournament BUT :

• Consumables : Feels like you have hundreds of golds as an entry fee.
  • Class stacking enabled : Every pvp guild will bring 4 warrior, 3 priest, 2 mage. Some choose to have 1 rog or 1 druid to run with flag. This is not a tournament for other classes I guess.
  • Live servers : This is the worst part of this event , they give advantage to the hardcore player - which is not fair.
    People with “low” gear will have no chance, because they do not have spare 4h+ a day to play the game. What are the odds against a group with full legendary warriors, best in slot trinkets, rank 14 set?
    For example Tank+heal BIS gear druid who can change depends on which role he needs to play ( capture flag or help to offheal ). These tools will not be available for the average but skilled team.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.