Introducing the World of Warcraft Community Council

now i don’t generally watch any twitch or youtube related to wow, i been on the forums quite a bit calling things out regarding systems and all kinds of aspects of the game… how can that be if i never took part in a beta in my life or saw anyone talking about it ?

its because i understand how things work int he game and can see a bad thing coming before it happens…

im not a special case im a average joe player one of millions in world of warcraft, there is potentially 100,000 just like me out there somewhere… the question is will they be int he room and asked the question when it matters…

time will tell i guess.

I’m not saying every bit of advice is of the same quality but if someone in a totally different area of expertise tries out something new and realized that “Hey if feature B was like this while doing activity A it would make doing A easier!” they should have as much a right to suggest it as the people who specialize in it have to say “hey that makes sense!” or “No that wont work here because of reasons blah blah blah”

yeah you are right, i dunno what i was thinking honestly when i said people should be silenced… that is something i dont stand for.

See this is the kid of stuff id like this new forum to be like, somewhere to let ideas and theories clash and see what can be agreed upon

same… its makes for entertaining discussions, eu forums have lost their way for a long time now.

Oh im under no illusion, I wont be picked, I’ve had far to many forum infractions. I just applied on the off chance id get in

i’d pick ya if that counts :slight_smile:

1 Like

yesss preach. thats why its important normal people apply.

1 Like

you should be the leader of the council for a semester

Haaa the good old days in retail were players from horde and Alliance would log on an alt to insult and make death threats or flee running : oh!, oh no not that player Rainblood he is cancerous as terminal cancer :grin:

2 Likes

The devs!

It is not going to work, unfortunately! It is pretty stupid to invite people to that wow community council, remember there is outside wow community council who you can listen to their feedback too. You just made mistake like you think it will be better, EXACTLY same thing you invited only friends, families and streamers. It doesnt make better either!!!

We are not trying to make friends, we are trying to make game great again so stop invite only friends, families, streamers and now wow community council.

The biggest question: Are you going to listen to our feedback? I dont know if you REALLY do? Thats why I dont apply it. It is your last chance and good luck!

Ah c’mon, seriously? I mean cancer is cancer, it is cancerous by it’s nature, I mean that is what it is. I mean you don’t get ‘nice’ cancer. That isn’t a thing. If it is proper Cancer it is by definition Terminal.

When did people start thinking it was a cool word to throw around on the internet to look like a ‘badman’

Weaklings throw around words like ‘cancer’ and ‘terminal’ Actual Heroes go “Yeah, and? What you got next hombre, because I ain’t scared” when they get that kind of diagnosis.

they had something like this in the past its just another desperate move from a company that is sinking beneath the waves player feedback was never a problem it was the devs refusal to listen that was everything wrong with the last 2 expansions was presented during beta and was they acted upon heck no instead the devs in their arrogance claimed they knew better

Its difference dev’s now and the forum is open for all to read and not hidden its a huge change in set up so try and be positive for a change.

You really do not want to be masking swear words on the forum unless you want a vacation.
And tarring everyone with same brush as him is unfair.

heh sorry i get a bit hot headed at times but nah i don’t think anything will change under ion the lier the man needs to be demoted to raid designer

2 Likes

This gonna end up like the twitch council :man_facepalming:

I have sent an application and did not get a rejection letter. Does it mean, the application was not registered correctly?

1 Like

By the way when does the Council start? Has it started? Is it yet to be announced?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.