Is 2h fury viable?

So i want to a warrior for first time in classic. But cba drama about 1 hand weapons so Will most likely be 2 hander.

How viable is 2 hand fury?

I thought Arms was the 2h spec?

btw Era or Wrath? I see you are a new poster so I’m not assuming.

2hand is beast, but viable only horde.
You need a really good wep though and a tank you can trust because you gonna spike aggro like crazy.
Slam is the best 2hand spec in Naxx and most fun spec in classic for me.

In phase 1 it was just as good, if not better than dual-wield.

But assuming you want to play now in phase 6, yeah its worse than dual-wield. Not bad though, if you really enjoy the playstyle.

Has to be Horde, for Windfury.

Why is slam soc good in naxx?

Because you need a 2h, with 3.5 or 3.6 speed to cycle between the autohit-slam-autohit reset.
Also Severance is fat af, better scaling, dropped from Patch, it’s bis classic, it’s uncontested.
Also I have found out the important dps wise fights are most static than AQ let’s say.

What Tykaine says it’s right only with hard math, it’s behind Gressil + HOC by 100-150.
Now, no1 has Gressil + HOC, Severance is an easy grab and if you are smart you can potentially do more trash dmg.
Now if you are really really next level, you swap might of menethil in trash packs all the time when u ww or dump cleaves. I havent tested it in bossfights, but I am itching.
Then again to theoritically swap it around in bossfights would req you not to be orc because you need edgemaster’s because it’s mace.

I thought because the OP was posting on an 80 that they were talking about Wrath and just posted in the wrong place.

I heard that slam spec Got nerfed - hard. That /startattack macros paused the swingtimer and thus having No penalty for slam casting. But tjat is fixed, so doesnt it suck now ?

I haven’t seen anything about nerfs in Classic Era. What is your source for that?

Yeah I have not tested that.
Maybe I will, but let me know if you do.
Xenera I think that fix came at the last patch before tbc classic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.