Is anyone else bored of 8.3?

It’s almost been a week since 8.3 launched and I’m bored, I can’t see the point of the uldum and pandaland dailies I’ve done them here and there but I find the rewards really tiresome and the recycled content a chore. The assaults (when they happen) take about 20 mins and they’re okay I guess, I found Legion invasions more fun personally. But I’ll hand it to blizz on the horrifics they are great fun but you can’t do them all the time because of the costs.

But apart from a bit of content I’m really finding this patch boring :pensive: and I was really hoping it wouldn’t be.

Am I the only one feeling like this?.

48 Likes

No. Many are feeling the same…

28 Likes

Heard this alot, i got the cloak on 1/12 char and havent touched the patch since … probably should, but i really want to get a longboi for me & one of my friends, im 900K gold away from 1!

4 Likes

Well this week is only about leveling up you neck, cloak and get familiar with visions. 8.3 basically starts 2 days feom now with new m+ season and new raid :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m certainly bored already. Wish they’d at least given us LFR this week. Their mistake is to release M+ and Raiding a week later… There’s no progress to make despite being a new patch, that feels terrible.

Next week it will probably be a bit better.

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to do any of it yet. I got stuck in the Eastern Kingdoms last night (no portals or hearthstones were working for me) then I had periods where I had up to 6.5 seconds of latency.

I’m enjoying myself so far. Much to do is always great.

4 Likes

Nope, but i’ve only played it for a couple of hours. Looking forward to the new m+ season since thats what i mainly do. Still havent unlocked my new Allied races either, but working on the vulpera quest right now :slight_smile:

Possible, but still, compared to 8.2, it’s a very dry patch, really feels a rushed job.
If you take away the raid and the new m+ season which are common for every patch, 3 dailies in 2 zones and a couple of vision a week are pretty dry compared to 8.2

3 Likes

Benthic are finally gone, gear progress can finally get good again.

Well visions are extremely well done content imo. If we could get some “skirmish” horrific visions where we could train for free I would be even more satisfied.

Corruption and corrupted items are also awesome.

Its ok, I do hope that with next week M+ new season release its gonna feel better.

Meh. The daily vision are a faceroll, i’m a tank and probably i could stay an hour inside the pandaria one with a lvl 5 back
The city assaults are much cooler, it’s a pity they are so much gated that you can do them twice a week.

And i’m not sold on the corruption items, the bonus malus is a good idea, but the malus are pretty much all movement related, a big toll on a damn battleship like the paladin, and as usual it’s a lottery to get the 1 trait that stomps all the others.

Honestly? No.

After that long quest for cloak I do not even want to touch my alts.

I do not even know how I got lvl 5 cloak.

2 Likes

Dunno, nazjatar was a pain without flying and with the worst dailiy quests in years with the stupid collect 50 seaweeds that are single tap and destroy 100 elite nagas and mechagon was an empty plot of land with some rares on it.

Even tho it’s just re-used zones I like the vibe on corrupted vale and uldum and prefer it to the 8.2 zones. The verdict is still out on the dailies, so far they’re pretty bad but they’re also buggy. Heroic visions have been alright so far too.

1 Like

The vale has been extremely laggy, not ping wise, just the server side delays. Haven’t really encountered this in Uldum yet. This is causing a lot of frustration for me and others, and makes the annoying task of doing dailies even worse. Sometimes my skills have a 2s delay (have fun using felrush…)

actually, the corrupted gear is completely broken right now so they pretty much need to keep the raid and such locked down.

like people are coming up with 200k dps and such

200k+ dps from the Azshara trait. The corruption effects are really messed up though. Based on your effect, you can have 4k dps more just by having the right effect.

I played for a bit on patch day and a bit a couple of days later, but the content is so dull I couldn’t find any motivation to play any longer. Thank heavens I have Classic to fall back on or I’d give up with WoW for good.

The only thing that’s bothering me is being impossible to progress through Pandaria with my Warrior because one of the main quests is bugged.