Is bfa really this bad (VIDEO)

I understand your frustration. It’s not even irony, I really do.

However, complaining about your spec’s inability to inflict big crit numbers would be like me complaining that my Ret spec cannot rot the enemy team from range with dots. Not much point there since each specs has its flow.

The bright side in all this is that you are now aware of that DH spec, and you’ll probably be ready for it next time you see the “signs”. You know how to read them now. Next time you won’t be caught off guard! :slight_smile:

I mean all amps should just be nerfed. Haste and mastery builds are dumb most of the time

2 Likes

Yeah ? Let’s see what you said when someone said we could spot it.

Looks like you made a fool of yourself

Meanwhile I explained how to see it and react to it. Too bad you can’t do that.

Define “garbage rating” ?

2 Likes

Agreed. I mean, to begin with, I would have personally preferred if Blizzard disabled them in Rated PvP from the very beginning. Since we cannot do that anymore, all corruptions should be nerfed imo. Not just the amps. There are other culprits that ruin the game as much. Gushing Wound and Ineffable Truth are not all too healthy for the game, I think.

2 Likes

Especially when versa was nerfed but haste is at least as big an offender if not more.

apparently you still dont get hes not supposed to know hes gonna get one shoted if he never saw it before, imagine thinking anybody should expect to lose 100% hp in 2 globals, wait no need to imagine youre rm player you should know your comp does that also
also didnt even notice u quoted me this way about blood of the enemy to try to make a point out of context, ur pathetic, just because you see his debuff + blood means this guy should beready to get one shoted next global, cringe bfa plyer i guess

The frustrating thing is classes like dh will build into versa for both pve and pvp ( give or take but mainly) meaning they only need to farm one set plus gems etc as someone who needs 2 sets farming gems and the gear is a nightmare i dont see why they didnt just nerf all corruption in pvp situations by 50% or disable it. I dont blame the dhs not there fault but the design of stats favours certain classes way heavier if they plan to both pve and pvp

Just learned here some new info.
Few days ago played resto druid.
Pre-hot + ironbark + bear form and I got 1 shooted from 80% just from DH.
Learning every day:)

In order to effectively use this build, the DH must be running full Mastery amps, enchants and gems. So whenever you see them using that, keep in mind that they are most probably not running Versa at all.

Sorry op but losing against this comp with your comp is just embarassing, nothing else

1 Like

But now you know it. If you live the oneshot they literally leave since next meta is in 5mins or so :slight_smile:

should have played around that, kappa

well not every class can counter it (looking at shamans for example)

pressing dispersion is an option because it is usable while stunned but other specs don’t have this luxury at all
also since the dmg is a lot of overkill, you could even reduce the setup and just get smacked with his partner in the same time, just looks less fancy.
how can anyone defend this garbage is beyond me.

just line the bolt, eh just line the dh or just press alt f4 might also work

1 Like

I just tried this with 150% Mastery and didn’t get a 1 shot.
I’d like to apply for a refund of echoes blizz pls and ty

“How can I know that hes doing that?” - Or known as the perfect indicator to see if someone actually has experience or not. Arena is not only knowing your own class but all the other classes and combs. How else do you want to find ways to beat them?
Take it as experience, dont do the mistake again and next time that comb is an easy rating gain.
And to the people thinking that you can only survive that by using immunities. rShams sitting in ghostwolf having practically 20% perma wall and 3 pack spirit traits wont die to that in the opener, ever. Same for good druids that pre bear the dmg with hots up. I cud go through any other class but thats unneccessary I guess.

1 Like

Yeah? I got as druid 1 shooted from 80% hp prehot,ironbark+bear form. Dunno maybe all proced for that DH what could.

I cant eloberate on that since I dont know your druids nor how the game proceeded at all. But maybe it was just bad luck. Anyway it doesnt normally happen through def in bear form with hots up.

You guys on the forum behave like you know everything and are always ready for this. I think none of us expected this meme spec to be played at around 2400 mmr. Of course if we would face them again we wouldn’t lose like that. Other thing is how I got blinded by the pala behind the pillar when on my screen I was 100% out of his los. If that’s what blizzard think competitve game looks like then idk. Also look how DH poped Blood of the enemy just right before the kill, there was no sign that he is playing meme oneshot spec.

2 Likes

Pretty sure nobody is playing Dark Slash outside of that build aswell and that was applied earlier.

Sadly you have to filter out 90% of the posts here, there is no real forum or website anymore where you can actually talk about pvp. Even AJ went downhill when MoP was released.

Shamans can still very much pre-Astral Shift and/or pre-Wolf form it since as mentioned previously in this thread by multiple posters, there are MANY signs that indicate what’s coming.