Is Blizzard allowing botting?

Been a few months since the launch of Shadowlands and the bots are a huge problem, no matter how many tickets/reports are made they all say that they are dealing with it but if anything they are increasing and taking over areas that are used for questing and World quests. The latest thing a GM told me when i reported a group of 6 druids running and all clicking the herbs at the sametime.

"Hi there Player! I am Game Master Marrekwethir. Thanks for taking the time to write to me today. :]
We would gladly welcome any ideas or suggestions you have regarding bots and exploitation. As you know, the game changes over time, and is destined to change again in the future. Your input can help the developers continue to guide the game in the direction that works for everyone.

There are three ways you can share your feedback with the develpoers:
-Submit a suggestion the the in-game Help menu
-Post on the official World of Warcraft forums(Http://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/)
-or if you happen to use Twitter,tweet @WarcraftDevs

Thank you again for your time and passion for perfecting the game, my friend. These suggestions mean a lot to us because it’s players like you that make this game great! /wave"

this response from the GM says alot about how they are dealing with things players are reporting ingame

they are not doing anything exept ignoring the ticket and copy pasteing things that they can use to “force” close the ticket

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.