Is everyone soft these days>

Yes u are right. In Wotlk Classic people seem to be more chill tho. memes and stuff in LFG and trade Chat are normal there…

In retail its like…people read the fkin trade chat just waiting to report someone. Its really like majority of people are boomers with sticks in their butts

2 Likes

Calls everyone soft → Whine cause a snowflake reported them in a videogame.

The irony

6 Likes

Nobody wants to be banned just because some brainless people report everything they can

2 Likes

The real question here is…
How many toe’s and fingers you have?

1 Like

Fine. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Why do you make it sound like trigger warnings are a bad thing? They’re a mark of the human race learning more about psychology and realizing that glorification of suffering sorta sucks.

2 Likes

You know this is not what it’s about, right? The idea of trigger warnings is to let people who might possibly be negatively affected by certain themes know that they are going to be present in whatever content they were about to engage in so they can avoid it.
It’s not rocket science, it’s just simple human courtesy.

2 Likes

post edited

1 Like

That’s because these days everyone is “offended” by everything and simultaneously ashamed of nothing, i.e. being morbidly obese or an unemployed social recluse is “normal”, and calling someone out for lazyness, lack of discipline and work ethic is “harrasment”.

3 Likes

yes everyone is soft these days and the softies get protected by updated policies, bans for making joke etc. They’ll claim oh but the joke wasn’t funny or was offensive. That’s them admitting they are indeed soft

3 Likes

My skin and hair is soft because I use nivea for men.
As for shampoo I use :dove: .
My :heart: is soft since I achieved to produce two children (Bjorn and Drakka), to my own suprise.

5 Likes

Dirge??? DIIIIIIIRGE!!!

1 Like

as many as a normal human being

So 20 or 21 :thinking: .
I have 18 myself and I am a “normal” human bieing.
I think? :space_invader:

1 Like

well the fact you have 18 says you aren’t by definition normal… in all ways.

Dont make awful suggestions, perhaps? :thinking:

I wouldnt call it soft id call it spiteful with out any comeback. How dare anyone disagree with anyone these days.

1 Like

The age of everyone getting hurt by anything has return . Careful even what colors u say .

2 Likes

Ah Yes the Banter Lovers. Those are known for repeating the same joke or conversation a bazillion of times, and they never stop doing the same things again and again.

So they eventually make it from being fun to ‘‘here we go again with that joke… so much fun now. Not really’’ cus they don’t know how repetition for other Normal Folks, are seen.

Yeah those folks get old fast for the majority of people, it’s only a minority anyway.

1 Like