Is finally possibile to play wow only playing Arenas?

Hi guys,
Unfortunately i don’t have time to enjoying the full expansion so i was thinking to focus only on arenas for now, but is it possible ?
Or will i need to do M+, questes, raid to be competitive ?
Thank you

1 Like

Well, you need gear. You can get it crafted/farm honor and conquest for it. That’s about all you need for pvp though

*only thing you need outside of that is to hit 70 and finish the main campaign once on your account

1 Like

Nope, just spam arenas and BGs for honor/conquest gear and have fun!

1 Like

Also the set pieces with the torment maybe ?

you can get set pieces from weekly vault by just doing pvp
and soon the catalyst will be added allowing you to convert glad gear into set

1 Like

You need:
PvP gear. Straightforward stuff. Check out Warmode gear too and learn about Sparks of Life quest! Only 3ilvls lower than conquest equivalent.

Crafted gear, that you get the most valuable mats from doing PvP and around 2-3 PvE quests that take around 5mins to do each. Needs gold to buy rest of the mats from the AH.

Tier set, you gain progress to this from Vault that you can do via rated PvP honor gains. Later on, there is a catch up to this and you can PvP through it.

Thats all.

1 Like

Yes it is.
You don’t “need” to do anything to enjoy a videogame.

If you are only going to play PvP that means you need PvP gear and in that case arena is enough to be competitive.

This is by far the easiest expansion to just play PvP, by a LONG shot.
If you want to min/max there are some quests that take like… An hour per week but it is absolutely not necessary.

You can LITERALLY just level up (extremely fast), buy some AH PvP gear and hop in BGs, then arenas very soon after.

It’s wonderful.

Solo shuffle queue times are horrendous but if you have a friend or two for arenas it’s just insta q all day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.