Is it worth buying dragonflight?

I am not buying it until I see the final version of any pvp related changes.

1 Like

If in any doubt on how commited you gonna be towards the expansion (or wow in general), then dont bother. You might end up paying for sub whilst playing other game(s) more.

If you play wow at least a bit even when things are stale, then go for it as you will probably have your money’s worth in terms of personal level of entertainment.

Recent wow is even more seasonal with less new content, more repeated content.
If you just want to experience the storyline, the new dungeons and raids the best way to play and experience that is not through paying the on-going subscription to grind through time-gated content; its to wait until their are sufficient catch up mechanics and they’ve repaired all the stupid things introduced, which would be mid to late expansion. Buy when the game is on offer and sub for a couple of months

I’m sorry, i really thought that you are trolling me purposely. I spent so much time in this game, found social connections even friends and i don’t know, i feel so bad about the condition of WoW nowadays. Blizz doing everything but not the game and community needs. I mean they are adding continuously new items in the shop but ignore problems with fraction balance, outdated mechanics and content, problems with bots, and classic servers condition. It’s disappointing cause all these problems are not new some of them have been discussed for 10 years.

1 Like

Still sucks.
Auto decline when they apply on my groups :sweat_smile:

Goodies!
Me like new mounts!

Please just make cross-faction and cross-realm the default…

But Blizzard owns these bots. They sell gold for them to the ppl that don’t want to buy tokens!

It was a copy paste cash-grab to start with.
Not suprised in the slightest…
They release Wotlk and (maybe) DF before Microsoft take over, hmmm I wonder why…
Stock numbers, that’s why. Quick and easy graph and ppl get Jebaited by this “Nostalgia” (It isn’t though).

what new things are not there to excite you? Have you seen the talentrevamp? Or are you one of those that want things such as island expeditions and torghasts?

I think for the first time, I’m actually excited for this expansion, I had below zero hope, but the things I’ve seen, the Evoker class and talents, it just seems sweeet. I do think there will be tons of bugs and tweaks that will take us far into season 2. But that’s gaming 2022 with shill fans, they love to be beta testers of a finished product.

No its not.

1 Like

I dont know ask me again when its released
I’m not preordering though

eso is clownworld though.

I am particularly NOT excited about the new unit frames. The reduced health / spell bar looks unfinished and absolutely underwhelming. They sacrificed your traditional fantasy game frame for what looks like a bar chart section copy pasted out of Excel Diagrams. The drop shaped avatar frame seems to go for an overly progressive design you’d expect from console ego shooters like CoD rather than a fantasy based mmorpg that LIVES from ornamental frame design. Horrible!

it is 1 day since my last comment…

and no it is still not worth pre-ordering

Your topic has my seal of approval

1 Like

I do not make a topic for such things but thanks anyway i guess…

So it means they CAN do a good job with an expansion, then why they didn’t do a good job with the previous ones… (not a question to you, just in general). Why they allowed to lose so many players…

I’ll buy DF, not preorder but when it’s released, want to play again a decent WoW expansion. In my MMO experience so far, no other MMO beats a good WoW expansion, but all other MMOs, even P2W Korean ones, beat bad WoW expansions.

I also will buy DF when it is like 1-2 days before release
It’s pointless to buy it now because i can’t play it
:smiley:

I have to admit! I am too addicted to fly with dragonriding every day. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am definitely going to wait until one season passes and then buy the exp. I think that’s enough time to see public reaction and if the exp is actually worth buying. I’ve pre-purchased things before and they ended up being a failure so I don’t trust Blizzard at all anymore. :smile: But from what I’ve seen, it’s 50/50 when it comes to public reaction, but who knows. It’s too early still.

I’m not going to pre-order, but I will be there on day one, I might be addicted to this game…

Hmm , this is something a lot of us ask themselves , should we pre-purchased or not .

The main factor that influences me are actually my friends playing the game .
I really have low expectations for a quality expac at this point and after everything i have seen .
Start investing money and hire more talent if u want quality , not regurgitate or recycle or steal ideas .