Is it worth coming back to the game anymore?

I played classic private servers a lot from 2016-2019 but I just didn’t hop on classic that much because it didn’t feel the same with boosters and bots etc.

My server Flamelash collapsed and is empty now, so not a very good experience at all, so i cancelled my sub for a few months. I’m really interested in starting now though, retail currently has no content and I just want to feel good with a classic warlock again(also just bored of retail now and want to mostly play classic).

Is it worth starting now? What servers are alive and have a friendly population? I’m planning on playing an alliance(I think) gnome Warlock. Are servers collapsing repeatedly? Are boosters still making questing impossible?

No it will die upon release of Shadowlands in 1 Month.

If you love PvP realms then I can’t help you, but PvE realms are BOOMING (have been since start of Classic tbh cause everyone transferred to them due to world PvP griefing). Pyrewood Village or Mirage Raceway are your best bet.

Lots of groups looking for dungeons and PuG raids to get you geared up real quick. Plenty of guilds to choose from - especially now as some of the less hardcore guilds will be bleeding numbers due to Naxx not being out for a while. Great time to get back to the game before Naxx imo.

2 Likes

Never worth playing computer games, grow up already

1 Like

GO alliance flame lash. Big repopulation project. Its a BLAST

For pvp alliance - Eartshaker
For pvp horde - Mograine
For pve alliance - Pyrewood Village

Im playing on these servers and they are full of people, I love Eartshaker personaly.

Was thinking the same.
Answer is big NO.
Wait for fresh server or make alt on retail

No no no no no, this game is dead, gone and buried, servers are getting plugged in a week, there are a grand total of 8 people playing and you DEFINETELY POSITIVELY 100% should not play it.

Or, you know, spend an hour or two, make a char and look around for yourself.

If you played private servers than no, it the same thing.

The good thing is that except this time, your account will not be lost.

probably not if your thinking pug bg’s - the number of premades is ridiculous ive done 6 on the run today same yesterday - 0 honor for any of them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.