Is raiding enemy cities discouraged in 2020?

But what about the players? Don’t you miss that?

1 Like

At least it brings WPvP to the zones, I usually stay around and mess around with the enemy faction even when I’m done.

i dunno, we did a raid on ogrimmar yday and lasted for quite a while, and in revange horde went for stormwind and lasted quite a while.

Blizzard is not really doing anything to make it happen, apart from a few achievs that most likely the majority off players already have.

it really has to come from players themself if we want active wpvp like in the old times. even if blizz would do some rewards for it. as soon as most players have that reward it will be dead again.

So what you’re saying is, we need a weekly reward for it. Got it.

Idk, on AD there is a raid on Org every few days, it usually lasts for a while and then the horde goes to SW for payback.

Rewards aren’t necessary, it has to come from the players.

Grouping up with other people is frowned upon, but multiboxing is perfectly fine.

:+1:

1 Like

Blizzard clearly needs /played metrocs in the game to please the shareholders. What I’m saying is I’d much rather have a “go to enemy faction city to kill X leader, or Y number of players” monthly quest with bonus cosmetic rewards for people thtat wanna push it more than arbitrary tortollan seekera wq which im forced to do for flying. If they want people to play then reward them for the shenanigans they are doing and not force them to do chores for /played metrics.

I can see why it would be frowned upon in 2020, but there is that damn war mode for exactly such reasons, no?

Let people that want to dance of war do that.

I don’t think we’re going to have “less laggy stuff” in Shadowlands. There’s covenants, conduits, soulbinds, the list goes on. I doubt a fight in Shadowlands will be less hard on the servers as they are now. And graphically, for everybodies PC, given the existance of Night Fae covenants, it’ll probably be even worse.

2 Likes

Corruptions probably contribute to that.

Agreed, think this is also a factor.

AD is an RP realm, think that probably helps.

I know you’re joking, but you might actually be onto something there, love the scraps between the two Faction bases in Nazjatar…perhaps something similar near Crossroads and Sentinel Tower…puts the opposite faction in the area, which might encourage more raids on the Capitals?

Get a bunch of rogues to sneak a lock into stormwind then Summon a whole raid group there

1 Like

You need a lot more than one 40 man raid to invade orgrimmar. At the very least 100 people. And when that many enter a city, you’re gonna get lag to the point of not being able to move.

Zuldazar is doable though. go for that instead.

No need for that. There’s a spot around the top of the palace in stormwind. People can simply fly there and no one will notice, because it’s too far away from auction house, where people gather. That’s how we invaded stormwind and killed anduin for the achievement.

You need around 30 people (Source: done it many times). You just need 5-6 healers for the raid to be immortal.

To bring wpvp as should it been in a proper pvp mmorpg is to get rid of the plague called arenas

Apples and oranges…

I like your guild name. It’s very cool. Please make cross server community so other alliance can joins

Pretty much everyone is either afk or busy in towns.
Is anyone on this planet supposed to consider this an argument?
Im confused.

Supposed to consider severe lag an argument…? yes…?

If Blizzard invested more in their servers it wouldn’t be such a toaster.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.