Is that really all the horde had tonight?

2 Likes

The Horde certainly need to get their act straight, as their front in Orgrimmar wasn’t much more promising, I’m afraid.

If ever there were a time for Horde guilds to try and salvage their affairs, it’s right now - or at least, it’s time for someone to make a new guild.

3 Likes

Sadly the peons no longer work for free.

3 Likes

It really do be like that sometimes.

I was hoping for more from them :slight_smile:

I think I witnessed the alliance running back to RFC a few times. I grew a beard waiting for them to come out.

Looks like you finally hit puberty.

4 Likes

Seems like you’re some idiot that posts on the forum but doesn’t play here. I’m sorry if u have a sad life.

Let’s be frank, you’re a nobody wanting to be famous posting on a lvl 100.

I’m, going to grab myself a beer and await your reply, because ppl like you always reply. They don’t know when they’re beaten.

There is no reason to get angry all of a sudden, did you get the drama that you were looking for? Oh I might just be a nobody, but so are you.

=)

Sorry, I mistaken you for being somebody.

Likewise, you were just another NPC out there.

1 Like

Somebody actually liked this comment.

This proves the forum works, somebody out there is hating :slight_smile:

It’s a shame I can’t kill you on my alliance char. Please don’t get mad.

I think Foolish Whisper guild are a little bit butt hurt, they had their success initially when out numbering but later on I also observed them wiping and/or running back to the RFC dungeon at least a dozen times. People waited an age for them to come out. I also observed Yuline logging his Horde char to check if the coast was clear.

Getting out numbered by alliance in a horde main city, that clearly makes zero sense but whatever you want to believe we had lots of fun, we are not going to do something dumb because y’all are jerking off outside the AH with a zerg we all know that’s what Mauldrek & co is down for.

I think you’ll find that you sat and got wiped in your home city for a long long time it wasn’t till later you realised that you could invite more players to try and fight us :open_mouth:

The more the merrier I say, maybe next time you can fully wipe us :wink:

See you next time for more fun adeventures against the zerg of the horde against 4 people uwu

2 Likes

No, lets get this right, you was quite happy to leave the area around the RFC entrance when it was 2 people, Saekmis and Dogslayer vs 4/5 of your group. That’s all well and good but let’s not pretend you were doing anything of significance. I was in a 5 man group (yes 5 man) that sat away from the area leading upto the RFC dungeon ( I forget the name) because so many times your raid would scurry off back into the dungeon. It got a bit tiresome. I admire your courage to go to another faction’s city, but lets not pretend you came there taking names and kicking butt. When numbers were equal, you lost the fight everytime.

Shiv stop being a negative little nancy and be happy Defias actually got some WPVP action for once.
Maybe you should have joined in

2 Likes

If you’re in a raid you cant enter RFC we did what was best at the current time for us as our healers was oom no way of drinking with guards and we killed you guy 4v7ish plenty of times even though the guards was hitting more thannthe average horde dps.

Don’t worry we still had lots of fun last night :3 :heart::heart:

1 Like

Wasn’t complaining and maybe I did join in :wink:

Well since we was in org for going on 6 hours last night and we fought alot of different groups of people you was just one of the many that got caught in the crossfire.

Aww Dastin, I’m disappointed you deleted your comment. Let me guess, it was something very witty and complimentary towards me?

Tacto, I’ve told you. If you want to make these kind of accusations, show proof or even better, come from behind your keyboard and say it to my face.

Do you know what calling someone a nonce can do to their life? I would rearrange your face if you said it in front of me.

For anyone wondering where this has come from, this troll wannabe is using a twisting of words from Power word fabulous, honor level 500+ guild (endosrsed by asmongold) - #39 by Eggs-outland

I’ve reported the post anyway, so you can take another break. Enjoy.