Is that really all the horde had tonight?

I remember Tacto from many many years ago.

1 Like

I think you need to calm down shiv, inciting violence will get you nowhere.

1 Like

This is terrible news, i check the forum and all i find is people threatening to injure people irl. I for one am appalled.

Please stop this shiv. We all know you couldn’t really do it, this isn’t facebook.

4 Likes

Man, I got banned for saying some guild was worse than dark saints and look at all this stuff here!

bet some gm plays on our server and loves me

2 Likes

Man you need to chill, how can you be so angry for so long? If you seriously hate people that much why even type??
Stress relief??

Anyway I’ve reported YOUR post for trying to be edgy and threatening him IRL.

1 Like

Reavan you little pleb, who asked for your opinion. Jumped up little rat. I know you have no friends irl and that’s why you’re on WOW doing arena on New Years Eve but, c’mon, making friends here isn’t real. No matter how much you dick ride the No sub, but can post on forum crew. All these people looking for their 5 min of fame. Nomads.

Shiv

Eggs? Who are you exactly? Are you another fanboy? Here, have a reply. You can now happily go throw one over the thumb in your mum’s basement.

Shiv

Nice to see you again Reavan, hopefully will see you about in classic!

Shiv you have seemed to have gotten quite angry over the last few years, may be a good idea for you to take a step back from the game and go outside once and a while and make some new friends … but please, only make friends with adults ok?

4 Likes

Woah there sunshine, there is no need to be upset.

Mums basement is such an old insult, but what can you expect from someone who signs off their posts because they cant even remember their own name.

2 Likes

This thread is becoming rather spicy I must say. Not sure what is even going on to be honest how on earth it turned from someone posting a video of horde fighting in boralus to a shiv post thread.

Either way it’s fun to read. c:

1 Like

If some of the people in this thread put the same effort into fighting in-game as they did threatening to fight IRL, this realm would be perfect.

Seriously.

1 Like

Sad to see all those rats roaming around unharmed. Shame it is.

I’ll send the pest control your way.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I was banned from the forum until 6pm (harsh), so I couldn’t thank you sooner.
Keep obsessing, keep stalking and keep on jumping on every post I make.
I once knew a Shadow Priest that used to be the same. I forget the name…

Say NO to drama.

I don’t know any Shadow Priests PepeHands, except for sornyy when I see him out and about c:

I clearrly don’t know who you’re talking about :frowning:

Stop, get some help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

plz don kill me mastor

1 Like

Nice to see you get exposed by a certain individual, why you try and join our guild when you talk so much smack you need to grow up but it does make sense why there is such a language barrier.

Maybe next time we can have a little chat :slight_smile: before you turn into an ape in gchat.

Hello, Shiv. It’s “little Hitler”, here.

My apologies for the fact that you had a little trouble understanding what “compatible” means, so I’ll break it down for you here, in a little bit more of a permanent and altogether accessible fashion.

We don’t want you, or your attitude. I didn’t really want to have to have this conversation, so I was hoping that we could just part ways there, but it seems like we just couldn’t. For future reference, I’d suggest changing your battle pets, because it makes it very quick and easy to weed out your alts - which I’ve already established; we don’t need.

My heart goes out to you following The Shade’s discovery of you worming your way into their ranks, but please understand that we’re a world PvP guild and not a charity, and as such, are not obligated to tolerate you.

Have a fantastic day.

Are you the biggest moron on the realm? Your bosses won’t be happy with you causing drama on here son. You had no idea who I was when you kicked me, this I do know. Anyway, people in the Shade know who I am but that’s not your business. Nice try tho. Don’t let that officer rank go to your head too much.