Is there someone 60 already?

Someone already 60?!

yeh, gingi from Echo got to 60 in like 3-4 hours

2 Likes
1 Like

personally, I prefer slow and steady for the first run. I want to go through all the quests, patiently. To see as much as i can. Rushing to 60 isn’t fun for me at all.

27 Likes

I got 60 back in 2005,that dude is 15 years late.

25 Likes

People reached lvl 60 already in the alpha, so no surprises there.

Good for them, I guess. :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Also I vaguely remember being lvl 120 not too long ago. Wonder what happened with those levels… :thinking:

Living life in the fast lane is good and all but then you look back and ask why they have no good memories along the way?

3 Likes

imo its always amazing how people can plan this precisely ahead and finish leveling in such a qick time frame. its not for me but each to their own.

1 Like

I’m taking it slow and steady :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! I got to 51 before getting sleepy hahah

6 Likes

Imagine rushing to 60 without any realm firsts.
I pity the fools.

1 Like

Same. I’m somewhere in Bastion. My great plans for an all-nighter got thwarted by the fact that I’m getting old and I cannot stay up so late anymore. I get sleepy too easily. :sweat_smile:

And I’ve had realm first back in Cataclysm. What a fall from grace. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Bro I bought like 12 beers, had two and started getting tired! I was sat since 6pm waiting. Cracked a beer at 10pm and started getting ready then blammo I got booted and couldnt get back in for near 3 hours! By time I got in I was like 4% hyped so cleared the maw and did a couple quests in Bastion and just had to back off haha

1 Like

No thanks, I’m reading every quest. Going to take my sweet time with this one.

3 Likes

Rushing to “endgame” seems always such a waste of time and fun

2 Likes

i dont blame you :wink:

Bastion is kinda … boring … and incoherent - sometimes the pace of quests feels just ok and sometimes its feels super slowed down .

i hope other zones are much more interesting cant wait to get to next one :slight_smile:

I’m not that far in yet, but currently the story focus is definitely on explaining what Bastion is all about, what they’re all in the process of, and how much they adhere to their ways. And then there’s this undercurrent of wrongness, that it’s not working as it should and no one seems to consider why.

It’s slow, it’s detailed, and it seems like Blizzard really wants to nail it down and make sure everyone gets it.

But I like it. I don’t think it’s everyone’s taste. Other expansions have had much faster, more action-driven storylines. Shadowlands (so far to me) seems very lore-heavy and very detailed. And that’s definitely time-extensive if you want to read everything and pay notice to all around you.

2 Likes

Same here sister