Isn't it about time Metamorphosis got reduced to 2 min cd?

Pull > Felblades > Blade Dance > Eye Beam ( 10s Meta ) > Annihilation > Blade Dance > Meta ( 30 s ) > Blade Dance > Eye Beam ( 10s Meta )

So no, the bomb wastes a big chunk of that.

Probably because it’s the -only- offensive cd we have?

I’m on phone, so checking logs is annoying the top DH log uses meta about 4-5 seconds in.

I’m talking about any offensive cd btw, most DH hover around 43-45% uptime on a 4 minute cooldown. That’s higher than BM’s bestial wrath lol.

Yeah and he prays he doesn’t get RNG’d and goes from a 100 parse to an 80.

Other classes don’t have that issue because lower cds, lower durations.

You’re comparing 100% of a class’ offensive cooldowns to one ability out of several for others.

Instead of comparing Meta uptime to say Storm Earth and Fire, compare Meta uptime to Storm Earth and Fire + Xuen + Serenity

We only have 1 offensive cd so ofc the uptime will be higher than a class which has several.

You stated DH are at a disadvantage because they get fewer metas in, but the uptime is very high regardless given how strong it is.

Any class suffers from having to deal with mechanics. It works both ways, if someone with a lower cooldown gets a mechanic their entire cooldown might run out before they get to dps again, you’ll at least have 10-15 seconds of meta remaining.

I’d agree with you more if you’d argue for a power shift where they nerf meta significantly but buff damage outside of it to compensate so it’s not as punishing.

You can’t have serenity and storm earth and fire at the same time btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway I can’t spend all day on the forums :smiley: hope you have a good day! :slight_smile:

Yet they don’t suffer equally.

DH rank 1 on Mekka is 22.7K

This isn’t even top 500. Rank 1 on Mekka is 28K. The difference is humongous.

Let’s take another boss fight with mechanics that disrupt your offensive rotation.

Conclave rank 1 is 35.6K.

DH rank 1 on Conclave is 30.3K.

Again, a huge jump.

but the uptime is very high regardless given how strong it is.

The uptime is very high because of a talent, not because Meta is a good cooldown. I don’t know why you compare Meta + lvl 110 talent VS offensive cd.

Demonic is a good talent. Meta is not a good offensive.

But you can’t say that’s just because of meta, clearly it just means DH isn’t a great ST dps.

Unless you’re saying if they granted your request and halved the duration and cd of meta DHs would also be doing 28k on Mekka :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway I hope they change something so you will enjoy it more, it sucks when your class isn’t fun.

Our hearts bleed for you, only the 2nd strongest melee, what a terrible situation to be in…

1 Like

You’re getting the new azerite neck powers that will have you sit in metamorph for more time than you’re out of it.

If it had a 2min CD it’d be literally 100% uptime.
Seems a bit OP to me but what do I know.

nerf nerf nerf blizz nerf this class

Hah, yea, if we can get off a cast.

Based on what I heard it’s a bad power DPS wise compared to others.

SP is the best DPS this raid tier, wat.

:thinking:

In all honesty what you quoted was really vague.

This is where you’re wrong. For a large part of Legion, fire mages used to wait until 90% of boss’ HP before using combustion. On mythic fights (especially during progression) this often happened to be 20 secs or even longer than that.

Unholy dks did the same in warlords, with BoS build. You’d spend about 10secs on pull setting up for your burst. This was when we had legendary ring as well, so we’d miss half the ring buff.

But this isn’t setting up, that would imply you’re doing something for a good reason. This is outright WAITING for mechanics that will ruin your rotation to go by. Other classes don’t have that issue because they have low offensive cds/durations.

It creates a frustrating method of playing where you either have to wait while everyone bursts or you risk getting a crappy log because you got gravibomb during meta.

1 Like

na its just git good problem so git good

Equally that is doing something for a good reason, holding your burst until you know you can sustain it.

And honestly, logging on mekka, really not worth the headache. Good log there mostly = didn’t get many mechanics on top of being a good player.

1 Like

And your in no position to complain about everyone else complaining, DH does utterly ridiculous dps and self heals compared to a lot of class’s, its very telling that it took me and my friend 2 x warrior to down 1 DH and that was using lots of engineering gap closers in open world and with at least 1 of us dying as well.

They made DH stupidly mobile at the expense of every other class’s mobility.

You don’t need any buffs.

guy like complain he butt hurt he does not know how his class work guy complain but truth harsh but here it is dh are op moment no metter how u look at it u keep comlpain about class hes 123 buttom press well thet just sad