Issues with gear after the item level revamp of Dragonflight pre patch

ask yourself. omg…
never heard of timewalking???
and what exploits are you talking about here???

omg…really… :man_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

heart of azeroth at max lvl is 140ish while vendor trash is 170 lool

What are you talking about? I gave an example about Citadel of Loyalty in Bastion. This is an endgame zone containing a world boss. This area is intentionally populated with lvl 60 NPCs. You are not meant to access this area during leveling. I do know about timewalking and Chromie time, but that doesn’t change the fact that such areas aren’t meant to be visited by lowies.

EDIT: You really don’t encounter this area during leveling flow, as Threads of Fate was removed and all you can do now is story.

then read again what you wrote!!!
EXPLOITS???
what is this nonsense??? we are not in an insane asylum!!

What exploit? What are you talking about? I didn’t write anything about exploits!

Take your misunderstood trash talk elsewhere pls - both of you. It has nothing to do with the topic, and this just kills the use of a forum when you don’t read before answering.

2 Likes

I just reported both of us (Sershik and me) as trolls. I’m out now.

Gear quest rewards work fine only in chromie time. In normal timeline all messed up.

I think Blizzard screwed with rescaling this time.

2 Likes

With some things being fixed (like SoO gear and WoD Worldbosses being upscaled) Id guess most inconsistencies will be fixed eventually. Hopefully they dont forget about old enchants and the mythic dungeon azerite pieces missing a ring.

2 Likes

Hooray, it’s not even the scaling of old stuff but actual content too.
I’m 65 on my shaman now. I get green items from PvP chests ilvl 293. A green quest reward for the same level upgrades into a blue 252 ilvl.
This can’t be serious.

Still not fixed old items worn on some alfs are worthless now

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.