Item level in vault

Am i missing something?

9 Likes

same here 382 chest but 2400+ rating

Another bug probably

1 Like

Just blizz being blizz

1 Like

My friend also had tier slot pieces that say they are not upgradeable.

My vault sucked so I didn’t have issues but I’d probably not choose an item til its confirmed whether it works as intended (for tier pieces at least)

1 Like

Lol and I thought why items that should have tier bonuses did not have those :smiley: Classic Blizz, they just cant brake something

Small indie company m8

4 Likes

I’m just hoping that they fix it so i can pick the shoulders on my priest and legs on evoker without any issue.

Only affects the PvP vault items as well since this one had no issues with the M+ or raid items.

about 16 item levels

10 Likes

Oof! Too soon, man! Too soon!

1 Like

i have the same issue, the middle slot is of lower ilvl. weird.
also, last week i got tier pants from the vault.
this week i can chose from pants, gloves and helm, but none of them are tier. is this normal?

also, the item that is 382 is non upgradable. it does not have an upgrade track, should say 1/9 at least, but does not

Is this the legendary start of the Bloodlock vs Vault feud?

:cat: :popcorn:

2 Likes

I have the same issue and have put in a GM ticket to draw it to their attention.

I capped the vault at Duelist rating last week, but only the middle slot is 405 ilvl. The other two pvp items are both 382; yet strangely my Heroic Raid and Mythic +16 item are unaffected.

It’s definitely some kind of bug, and others have been complaining of PVP items not being upgradeable + Necks not allowing you to slot gems into them currently.

I’d probably wait a day or two before choosing anything at this point.

1 Like

I hope its a bug and not a feature, didn’t convert my tier piece because of it, since converted tier piece can’t be upgraded either.

Sure they can if they are PvP item from start.

Well not for me, they are converted to a tier pvp piece which can’t be upgraded.

i dont understand whats going on with this weeks vaults

some of the pvp slots show x/9 and some show nothing even tho theyre on pvp slot

i dont dare take anything

Feels like you are paying 13 euro a month for bugs, lul

1 Like

S1 is beta

1 Like