Itemization in WoW Classic

Wasn’t me that made a suggestion that goes against most things people that have been asking for Vanilla servers want - ie no changes.

Now ask yourself who lacks common sense.

Yes, itt worries me greatly that even tho those players who want an easy WoW already got what they wanted, Retail WoW, for some reason Blizzard is trying to make WoW Classic into a version that those retail players will like…

Now that we can see how things are all I see in the Beta that most mobs are weak, they should have more HP and Armor, and even Elites are weak…

I really hope that Blizzard understands that they don’t have to please retail WoW players because they already have that horrible abomination for themselves to play, so please don’t let retail players ideas and wishes and expectations let WoW Classic turn into a 60 lvl cap version of Retail WoW!

The more different WoW Classic is compared to Retail WoW, the more players Blizzard can get to Subscribe!

I remember my main reason for leaving WoW was that the good old Talent Tree system got removed and a lot more simple system took it’s place and the Cash Shop, since a Subscription based game should NEVER have a Cash Shop aswell!

2 Likes

The private servers in Europa is also ilegal and can be prosuted by low of copyright metarials, so the private servers are not safe in EU either. I live in Europa and know the low here, so its verry ignored and stupid and think the private servers are safe in Europa lol becouse they are not. I realy hope Blizzard come and shut them down, it is not so hard, it is plenty of legal WoW players that are willing to tips Blizzard where and who they are located.

Hello @everyone
Dear Aerythlea(and others^^),
your Post has been most informative and as of late i try to gather as much information as possible about possible quest-routes and questchains in general.

Your information about the “progressive content” is much appreciated.
But I have the feeling the focus of most people lies in dungeon- and raidloot and Eventquests. (e.g. AQ/Scourge)
My Question now is, will Quests also be “progessive” as well?
For example the Tirion Fordring Quests in wpl and epl, or others wich were implemented in 1.11.(and earlier) back in the day.
Many guides and sources about best-in-slot gear and about preRaid stuff are linked to many of those quests wich were not part of the “starting version” and this may (or may not) confuse the hell out of people playing classic again.
Thanks @everyone from mod to dev for the rezz cast on Classic-WoW.

Quests not related to raid instance or DM will not be under progression. Similarly there are fish schools and STV Extravaganza (1.9) in the game already.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.