It's all Coming Together covenant quest bugged

1. Unfortunately no calling quest for me neither.
  2. Relogging in Oribus does not help on this issue.
    Also for the records…

Still doesn’t work.

1. No calling quests for me neither.
  2. Relogging in Oribus didn’t help, both with or without the quest.

thx for replying, i’ve tried relogging in Oribos but doesent do anything. also i dont recive any calling quest, so im stuck.

Same doesn’t work

got no calling since 2 days
can’t xp character
had to raid without soulbind/conduit
it’s not acceptable

3 Likes

I am also stuck on this quest. Like to get in line for any fixes as well. If I have to wait 21days for the ticket, the fun part of the early expansion is basically over.

Same here, I disconnected at Oribos, didn’t fix it. I do not have any calling either. Pretty much dead main character right now… please fix it fast.

1 Like

I am stuck on this quest as well, don’t have any callings, relogging in Oribos didn’t fix it. It’s sad because it’s a big part of this expansion and I can’t progress any further.

1 Like

Have the same problem, its propably because we take first " Return to Adrestes" from Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and game “think” we just doing this quest OR game “think” we should doing pre quest in the Maw now…

no way, If Blizzard NOT FIX it ASAP he should donate 10$ for every player who the same bug. WE PAY FOR THIS GAME!

1 Like

Really frustrating not being able to advance just because of a silly bug.

1 Like

Just create a item or something that we can consume so it makes the quest complete for a quick fix so we can continue play while working on the fix. Then work on how to compensate all of us who have/had this problem.

I mean whoever made this quest or whoever just had to look after Kyrian quest design needs a hard smack. Who in their right mind thought that locking an NPC who unlocks soulbinds interactability behind a soulbind calling for players switching covenants has severe mental impairment. Like, Yes you can change but you have to have unlocked soulbinds for this covenant to even be able to talk to the guy that unlocks soulbinds for you that gives you a calling to enable you to talk to the guy that gives you soulbinds.

1 Like

Just literally remove the NPC phasing and change the quest to just an interact where it shows the anima deposit page which completes the quest for you. I really don’t understand how this would be so hard to implement .

Still not able to interact…relogging in Oribos does nothing at all and we are not able to get the calling “fix” because you DONT EVEN GET CALLINGS at this stage of the campaing (it is literally the second quest in the chain)

How can you be “digging” if this problem exists for multiple days and making characters that are affected useless (as in no soulbind)? This is the first mythic week and ppl can brick their main character…

I did a torghast run yesterday and found some followers, but considering the fact that I haven’t even unlocked the ability to have followers yet (due to this bug)…, I really wonder what’s going to happen to them as well… Will I suddenly get these followers when I’ve unlocked them? Or will they be lost?

1 Like

Because they need to devote devs to fixing bosses on the world first raid instead. You know that 0.01% of the wow population that gets instant fixes.

Fun fact: If this would happen to a raider participating in the World First Race (0,00000001% of the playerbase), this would be fixed within 10 minutes. Would be fun to see how Limit cannot kill a single boss because their raiders get nerfed by 20%.

hahahaha! Was taking to my mates exactly about the same thing this morrning.
Sure Blizz would not have to “digg” then :smiley:

Wihoo my only free day to play rated arenas and this happens. No conduits no nothing :frowning:

Cant blizz just put us on renown 10 for all the lost progress?

2 Likes