It's all Coming Together covenant quest bugged

Same issue

Same issue

When this will start working again? I’ve waited over 48 hours for this quest to start working. This is so dumb.

Yeah, I still cannot understand how a gamebreaking bug as simple as this one to fix is not resolved ASAP since it’s simply preventing us from… You know, accessing the main content of the extension. Yey.

2 Likes

So before I took the quest I got an option to skip the intro quests for the covenant. Seems like “It’s All Coming Together” is an intro quest. I thought it would be nice to do the quests so I ignored it. The option is now gone. How about adding that option back to Polemarch Adrestes’ dialogue, for those who is still doing the intro?

Just jumping in to say I have the same problem and the Oribos reset/quest does not appear for me. Also I am not getting any callings so im stuck.

Posted with wrong char :confused:

Same here, I completed 3WQ in bastion just in case but still can’t talk to the NPC. Also tried the Oribos logout thing but it doesnt work !

same here, its frustrating to even think about it. Decision about changing covenant and abandoning 2 weeks of progress was tough and now THIS. Time to change main

1 Like

same here, and GM only reply to try to abandon and retake quest or reset ui that is not solution to this. Pls at least tell if u working on it coz many ppl are stuck now and what i need to do now. i cant go back to other covenant coz of lockout which was ur amazing idea do u gonna give us any lost progress if we still playing without any progress to covenant. or i just gonna lose 2 weeks and then need to do everything again

1 Like

Same here, got response from GM to try and look up a guide on wowhead or using the quest complete tracker, as if I’M doing something wrong. Its really really bad customer service

same problem just get told by support to look at wowhead then no more replies since. blizz its not wowheads job to fix your janky code!

Same here.
I got the same mail as Ferean.

We need help asap.
@Tyrskorn Help us !!!

I would be fine with it if i change covenant now and change back when they fix this but i get reset everything after change back and need w8 2 weeks to come back anyway. And its mostyl kyrian problem as i see

Switched to Kyrian for better Single Target Performance and now this… stuck without conduits or soulbinds… I don’t want to anything on this character until this is fixxed…

1 Like

Same here aswell. Stuck for 2 days and loosing time by the minute. Its the support that makes me crazy.
Getting an autowritten answer to look on another website to resolve the problem…

played havoc but its so bad changed to rogue they nerf it wanna come back on dh to play veng but need that kyrian covenant and now im stuck for 3 days

The problem persists, please fix.

if they cant fix the problems they should at least remove the rejoining penalty for a few weeks till they fix there code, i want to play my character i have game time burning away…

3 Likes

Wow, I got the exact same response from a GM. Same message. They’re so damn lazy